26. Flavor Of The Moment

Meanwhile, back at the salon, Craig was in the process of having his hair and the newly attached extensions dyed blond when another hairdresser walked over to the chair across from where he was seated.

"So that's Carissa's flavor of the moment? Her new project?" she asked another hairdresser, in a hushed tone, while looking over at Craig. "What a pity. Another hot one destroyed. Is Carissa really doing this again? I thought she was going to therapy and a support group to help her deal with her addiction to destroying men and convincing them to become women for her own sadistic pleasure."

"I know. She's like a black widow luring flies into her trap. It's such a shame too. Once she's totally emasculated them, and toyed with them for a few weeks, she's done. She moves on, in favor of the challenge of trying to conquer another one. How many nice young men has she already destroyed like this now? Two? Three?"

"As far as I know, he's number four."

"Oh, wow."

Although the two hairdressers thought they were in a private conversation, Craig could just barely hear everything they were saying over the sound of running water as his hairdresser rinsed tbe dye out of his hair.

He began to tremble with anger and after a few moments he could take it no longer. He pulled away from the sink and stood up.

Looking back at his hairdresser, Craig caught his reflection in the mirror and saw he now had a head full of dripping wet, blonde, shoulder-length waves.

He looked over at the two hairdressers who had been having the conversation as they stared back at him. He again looked back at the hairdresser who had been doing his hair, before taking a seat back in the chair.

"Take them out. Take it all out," he demanded of her with fierce anger in his voice.

"I can't do that right now. The boss lady is paying me extra to put the extensions in and dye it all blonde. Taking them out will cost almost as much as putting them in and besides, I'm booked up the rest of the day. My next appointment will be here well before I'd be able to get all of it out. Now, are you going to let me finish rinsing the rest of the dye out of your head?"

Finding out he was going to have to keep the extensions in for now angered Craig even more, but there was nothing he could do about it.

The hairdresser informed him that not rinsing the dye out completely would damage his hair really bad,possibly even make him go bald, so he reluctantly returned to the chair.

By the time the hairdresser had finished rinsing his hair, he was seething with so much anger he could hardly see straight. He rushed from the chair to the back room to find clothes to put on.

Under the smock, he had been in his underwear, the expectation being that once his hair was done, he would put on an outfit Carissa had left for him back there.

The plan now was to find something masculine he could put on so he could go confront Carissa, then apologize to his brother and try to repair their relationship.

After a few moments of searching, Craig froze, realizing the silk blouse and short skirt that has been left for him were the only clothes back there.

He cleared his head, realized what he'd have to do, and quickly put the outfit on. He was going to head straight home where he would change into some of his own clothes before heading to Carissa house to give her a piece of his mind and pick up his brother.

As he slipped his shoes on, he realized going home was useless, all the clothes he owned had been in the suitcases Carissa got rid of.

Craig decided he would drive to a shop several blocks away where he would go in, quickly locate a shirt and pair of pants which he would change into, then head to Carissa's house.

However, when he slipped out the back door and rushed over to his car he realized he didn't have his keys.

"Oh, fcuk! Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t," he exclaimed in a panic.

My keys and wallet must have still been in my pants when they were incinerated. Fcuk, what am I gonna do know?

Craig quickly went back inside and to think, while hiding in the back room.

I'm in a hell of a mess. Fcuk. I'm gonna have to go back in there and see if I can get one of the girls to put some makeup on me, so I can pretend I'm going through with this just long enough to- Wait a minute, I have a brilliant idea.

Forty five minutes later, Carissa pulled up in front of the salon. Craig, with his hair styled and face expertly made-up, quickly headed out, got in her car, and they sped off.