23. Spellbound

"Relax, Craig, no one can see behind this curtain, and don't get the wrong impression either."

"Wait, I'm confused then," said Craig as she picked up his boxers and tossed them in a little trash can.

"I've been confused all my life, honey, but the thing I do know is what I like and how I like it," said Carissa, reaching under his robe, giving a few quick tugs on his penis, which startled him and caused his heart to skip a beat.

"Me too, and I think you're amazing," sighed Craig, now highly aroused.

"Okay then, if you're willing to change and give this your all, then I'm willing to try too," said Carissa gazing deeply into his eyes.

"Anything!" uttered Craig nervously as she gave him several more slow, softly gripped tugs.

"Okay, then we begin our changes immediately, and I'm so looking forward to it," said Carissa, closing her eyes and sticking her tongue in his mouth before quickly breaking the wet kiss, releasing her grip on his penis, and snatching the curtain open.

"Hey, Pedro you have a second?"

"Yes, ma'am," said the worker who was currently sweeping up hair from around one of the stylist chairs.

"Toss these in the trash incinerator, and wheel those bags, out to the donation drop off bin across the street," Carissa instructed, handing him the trash can containing Crag's clothes.

"Wait those were my favorite jeans," Craig yelled as Pedro carried them out the back door.

"Those old things? Not anymore. You know the saying, liar, liar pants on fire? They're the first to go," said Carissa, giving him a look and then a quick peck on the lips. "You said you were good with the changes, right? And that means all my changes. There can't be any hesitation or in between?"

Carissa descretely pressed against his groin with her right thigh, causing his throbbing penis to twitch.

"N-n-no, I'm sorry. No problem," Craig stammered. "I guess they were old and ratty. Light 'em up, Pedro! I know you're a fashion expert, Carissa, so I'll go with whatever you think. I'm so ready to start over like we said."

"Okay, last chance to change your mind. If not, I'll have to run out there and catch him before they're torched," said Carissa.

"No, no," said Craig. "Let's just start anew. I want this to be a perfect new start for both of us."

"Good! Hey Virginia ... can you get started processing him," said Carissa, calling over to Virginia.

"I'm into blondes you know."

"Wait, holy crap," said Craig, seeing Virginia wheel over a cart filled with platinum extensions. "Those are for me?"

"Maybe I'll give you two another minute, okay?" Virginia said, leaving the cart and shaking her head.

"Yeah, they're for you, and she'll bleach your hair to match. The bleaching takes a while, so while it processes, they'll wax you nice and smooth. They'll probably even start your makeup," said Carissa.

"Carissa, wait! Hold up. I'm not sure we're on the same page again," cried Craig.

"All done, Miss Carissa," Pedro announced as he came back in. "I tossed those ratty clothes in the furnace and the four suitcases have already been picked up by the thrift shop truck across the street."

"Wait, you said you were good with the changes," Clarissa exclaimed, closing the curtain and reaching under Craig's robe again. "You getting cold feet? Taylor's enjoying her new life and you'll quickly come to enjoy yours, too. Sure, It's what she wanted and you've done a wonderful job supporting her decision, verses this being sprung on you, but you want to be with me, right? I need your decision to be firm and well . . ."