14. Hibiscus Flowers

Early on Sunday morning, Craig was happily awakened by a phone call from Carissa.

"Hey, you okay?" Carissa asked as he answered her call.

"I'm good, but the real question is, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. The girls and I will meet you at the party and we'll talk later, okay," Clarissa told him, with a cheerfulness in her voice. "I'll text you the address."

"So we're good?" asked Craig.

"Yeah we're good, if you can forgive me for last night. Let me go wake the girls and make them some breakfast." said Carissa.

"Yeah, it's okay. I'll see you later. I'm really looking forward to it," said Craig, feeling relief as he put down his phone.

Carissa woke Taylor and Kaylee up and they had a simple breakfast toaster heated waffles and microwaved sausage links. After they ate, Clarissa laid out the plan for the morning.

"Kaylee, you'll get in the shower first please, and then we'll let Taylor take one." Carissa instructed, handing Kaylee some towels. "Taylor, you come with me."

Taylor followed Carissa into her bedroom. Carissa closed the bedroom door as soon as Kaylee was in the shower. "So no more secrets, Taylor," said Carissa folding her arms. "It's just you and me here now, understand?"

"Uumm, yeah?" replied Taylor, gulping nervously as Carissa leaned on her dresser, a foot or so away.

"Obviously I know why you don't like wearing dresses," Carissa sternly announced, lifting his nightgown with her foot, about halfway up his thighs. "If I were you, I wouldn't either."

"You know?" replied Taylor, wide eyed and starting to shake. "Yes, and if you'll let me, I'll help you. Is that what you want? If so, just say the word."

"What word?" mumbled Taylor. "I'll say any word to make this right."

"You don't have to say more than that, honey. I got you," said Carissa, handing him the end of the nightgown to hold.

"This can't be easy having a brother trying to make you into something you're not. We both know that's quite a stretch. You do realize I know what's under there, and I understand how this has scared you. Spread a little for me and Carissa will take care of everything. Don't be shy, as I promise not to hurt you sweetie."

"Oh thank you, Carissa," said Taylor, feeling relieved as he widened his stance. "You have no idea how hard this has been."

"Honey, of course I do," said Carissa, kneeling and pushing up his nightgown a little more. "Don't tell anyone but I'm not a natural blonde like my Kaylee, and when I was her age I wasn't the beautiful young lady she is, either. So I really understand."

Taylor couldn't believe what he was hearing, and although he was shocked and slightly embarrassed, he was also happy that the charade was now over.

Carissa continued, "When I was your age, I had jet black hair, so I had similar issues, not wanting my legs to be seen either, once my hormones starting changing me. I was like a hairy pre-teen gorilla at your age, I remember how self-conscious I was when dark hair just seemed to appear all over my legs, almost overnight. Now be still and I'll fix you right up. It'll be our little secret. Don't tell your brother and he won't notice, but you'll be able to wear dresses without worrying about your hairy legs."

This wasn't at all what Taylor expected and he was horrified hearing a distinct buzzing sound.

A second later he felt the electric lady shaver gliding up his left calf. He began trembling as it was moving rapidly up and down his entire leg and then before he knew it, was buzzing on the other one.