4. An Eye For Fashion

FRIDAY NIGHT,
outside
BROTHERS BURGERS and BACKYARD BBQ
==================

Craig pulled into the parking lot of Brothers Burgers and gave Taylor one last warning as he came to a stop in a parking space.

"Whether you want to be here and meet Carissa's daughter or not, you better not do anything to embarrass me or mess this up for me in any way. Don't forget what I told you would happen if you do."

"I can't believe I'm doing this for you, brother, and I can't believe you were able to make me look this convincing. You owe me big time for this one."

"First of all, I don't owe you anything. If anyone is owed, it's me, so consider this repayment for lying about me and causing me to have to go to that meeting in the first place. besides, I just want to get in her pants, then it'll be over and you won't have to worry about it anymore."

"Or, you could just tell her the truth. She made a mistake."

"No, the only reason she even agreed to meeting up was so her daughter could meet my little sister and make a new friend. I wouldn't have any chance with her otherwise."

Craig looked past his brother and saw Carissa headed in their direction.

"Believe me, if this goes how I want it to, it'll definitely be worth it, for you, too."

Craig looked past good brother again, at Carissa, still headed towards them, dressed in the tightest, short, opal colored sweater dress Craig had ever seen. It hugged her every curve; curves that seemed to jiggle continuously, in all the right ways as she hurried over to the car in her silver, strappy stilettos.

"Gawd-damn," he muttered under his breath while lustfully eyeing her every move.

"Showtime, lil sister," Craig announced with a smirk, as he opened his door.

Stepping out of the car, Craig immediately turned around and sternly muttered back into the car, "get out!" just loud enough for only Taylor to hear.

Carissa reached the car at the same moment Taylor stepped out.

"Oh, Craig, she's beyond adorable," Carissa gushed, bending down to hug Taylor.

Taylor found himself tightly squeezed between Carissa's massive mounds.

"You're so much prettier without all that sports gear on, honey," Carissa pointed out, before straightening back up and introducing her daughter. "This is my daughter Kaylee."

"Hi," Kaylee shyly greeted and then quickly looked downward.

"Hi," Taylor nervously replied, giving a little wave toward a mini-blonde version of her gorgeous mother.

Kaylee was dressed in a shiny forest green pleated dress, her hair done in a series of loose waves with the front pulled back by a silver clip. The slightest hint of mascara accentuated her big blue eyes. A clear shiny gloss coated her lips. The silver sandals on her feet with three quarter inch heels, gave her an air of sophistication. Although it was obvious to Taylor she looked quite uncomfortable in the outfit.

He surmised she didn't normally dress this fancy.

"Come on, let's all go inside," Craig suggested. "Hope everyone's hungry."

Carissa, took Kaylee by the hand on one side and Taylor on the other. "Let's get you two cuties acquainted. I think you're gonna be best friends in no time, girls!"

They entered the restaurant and followed a hostess to their table.

Once they were all seated Kaylee and Taylor didn't say much and Carissa and Craig did most of the talking.