Chapter 5

GENESIS

That seems to do the trick.

Sebastian growls deep in his chest and rises to kiss me. I taste the tangy saltiness of myself on his lips. Goddess, it feels so sexy to taste myself. His hands grasp my thighs and pull them up high on his hips and I feel him line himself up at the entrance of my opening.

"Baby, if I fuck you the way I want to fuck you, you won't be walking out of here tonight." his eyes flash hard at me and I shiver suddenly fearful.

He rubs his long thick length along my wet slit and for the first time, I realize just how big he is.

He seems to sense my sudden nervousness and pauses looking at me.

"Just relax. I got you." He breathes into my ear kissing my lobe and taking me into a deep kiss as his head probes against my entrance. He thrusts forward.

We gasp simultaneously.

I feel the burning pain as I give way to his width. My eyes close, the tears unavoidable, and he kisses them gently as he continues to thrust his inches through, his body trembling with restraint as he penetrates further with slow deliberateness until he meets the barrier of my cervix. He stops moving and breathes heavily over me.

I. Can't. Breath.

I have never felt anything more excruciatingly painful and pleasurable before in my life. My thighs clench around his hips, my arms wrap around his chest claws digging into his back, my face buried in his shoulder breathing his heady scent.

They have yet to create the words I need to describe the feeling of Sebastian inside me - his cock filling up every space inside me.

He places his face in my neck breathing deep in concentration like he's tuning into the frequency of my body, listening to every response it gives him. My heartbeat, my breath, my scent, my taste, and my soul.

I feel so stretched and full. I can hardly believe I've existed without this sensation before.

The burning pain subsides and testing the new feeling, I clench myself around his cock. He moans and his hands grip my hips hard, reading me like a book he's read a million times before.

Withdrawing slightly he thrusts back in slowly, and repeats the torturous rhythm, over and over. With each thrust, my body adjusts and accommodates his glorious breadth and length until he is fully sheathed deep inside me. He's in so deep my organs feel like they are getting fucked too.

I've long since stopped trying to contain my moans and I know I'm making a racket in the open night air, but I can't hold back my loud groans and mewls.

Everything his body does to mine is exhilarating.

Every thrust is twisting sweet pleasure deep inside me and I find myself moving instinctively in time with him, my hands find his firm ass pulling him harder into me telling him I don't need his restraint anymore.

"Baby, you want more?" he groans and I claw his ass in reply.

He growls and the pace picks up, his thrusts harder and faster, the sounds of skin slapping skin echoing in the stillness of the night interrupted only by my loud moans and his deep groans and grunts.

I don't expect what happens next, the coil he's been winding up inside me springs forth in explosive pleasure that starts at my core and washes over me, my body bucking wildly into his.

I scream. I fucking scream.

I throw my head back, my body arches, my hips jerk against his, the blinding orgasm shattering my body.