Chapter 39

GENESIS

Finally, everyone leaves and just in time.

As the sun sets I begin to feel the first flush of heat wash over me as Sebastian and I enter the Alpha house. It hits me hard and fast. Under my skin, a flame burns a path to my core.

I decided not to take the anti-heat drug tonight. If I’m going to tie the knot with Sebastian I want to experience the moment fully.

My ovaries cramp sharply almost bending me over from the pain, then I am filled with explosive need. An unstoppable craving for my mate throbs between my thighs.

The effect on us both is instantaneous. My core throbs and gushes sending a hot wave of heated moist scent to Sebastian. He freezes just as we enter the doorway to our house his nostrils flaring, every muscle in his corded body flexing in response.

“Goddess, Genesis, you have no idea how good you smell right now.” His voice is thick with desire and lust.

He slams and locks the door firmly behind us immediately pulling me to him, lifting me off the ground, my feet dangling mid-air, his hard cock pressing into my stomach.

“I had no idea your scent would change with the heat but it’s fucking delicious baby.” he buries his face into my neck sniffing my skin and the tingles and shivers have my panties soaked.

I sigh as he kisses his mark on my neck. Soothing relief eases the burning flames and all that remains is the insatiable need.

“Don’t you dare let me go,” I moan into his ear, “It hurts too much.”

I pull him tighter to me and he runs his hands soothingly down my back grabbing my thighs and wrapping them around his waist. Every touch soothes me and simultaneously stokes the burning fire between my thighs.

“I’m not letting you go until I have you screaming my name,” he growls carrying me up the stairs to our room.

His skill at opening a door and closing it, all with me clutching him like a Koala, is remarkable. He sets me on the edge of the bed and the loss of his touch brings back the pain. I moan clutching my abdomen, curling into a ball to ease the cramps.

“Sebastian!” I complain. It kills me to be this weak but the heat has a will of its own.

“Just a sec baby,” he says moving quickly around the room, switching on the air conditioning, the bedside lamps, then heading into the bathroom returning with a damp cloth.

“Give me your feet babe, they’re a mess.” he chuckles, and I look down.

He’s right, my barefoot wandering has my feet caked with dust and he pulls my feet out from my curled up body to tenderly clean them.

Even just that minimum touch on my feet and toes is the sweetest pleasure, soothing tingles run up my legs to my core. The relief has me moaning.

My skin is burning, the fabric of my beautiful dress nothing more than a hated irritation now.

“Sebastian, my clothes.” I plead between clenched teeth.

“Yes my love, I’ve got you.”

He crawls on the bed to me and rubs his hand over my back around my waist and down to my abdomen. He moves my hands that are wrapped over my belly and with slow soft circles, his large palms tenderly rub and ease the pain from within me.

The relief and pleasure bring tears to my eyes as I’m finally able to stretch out.

“That’s it baby, I’m here for you, I’m going to take care of you love,” he whispers, kissing my bare shoulder and tugging the zipper of my dress down, kissing a burning trail down my spine.