Chapter 17

SEBASTIAN

“Sebastian?”

“In the shower,”

The bathroom door opens and Genesis’s voice comes around the corner.

“Hey can I use your phone to call mine, it’s gone MIA again.”

I chuckle under the streaming hot water, not surprised at all. Her phone gets misplaced in that horror she calls a bedroom every other day.

“Sure babe, it’s by the bed,” I call out of the spacious tiled cubicle big enough to fit about five people.

The door close and I sigh, I had hoped she would join me. Then the shower glass slides open and I’m smiling like it’s Christmas as she steps in naked.

“You read my mind,” I say pulling her into a slow-burning kiss, loving how she opens up to me without hesitation meeting my tongue with hers.

Turning her to the tiled wall, I grab the loofah and shower gel. I’ve been wanting to do this for ever.

“What are you doing?” She laughs letting the water run through her hair

“I am going to wash every inch of your skin until you are squeaky clean because you are a dirty little girl.” She laughs and I begin to lather up her back.

“Oh am I? Does this mean you’re my daddy? I mean you are pretty old.” She teases.

I reach around her and pinch a taut nipple. She squeaks and slaps my hand.

“I’m not old. You bad girl.”

She turns in my arms and suddenly she has a look on her face that I’ve begun to recognize. Her cheeks flush, she bites the corner of her lip shyly and tilts her head to the side. I know this means she wants to try something but doesn’t know how to ask me.

“What do you want babe, you just have to ask,” I whisper and then groan as her warm wet hand clasps my hard dick.

“Fuck babe, if you want this to last, no hand jobs.” I chuckle and look down at her hand as she strokes me. She’s still nibbling that lip looking at me.

“Can I - try something else?” She asks, licking her lips looking down at my cock in her hand and I finally catch on like the idiot I am.

“If you want to, of course,” It’s something she’s hasn’t done yet and I’ve never pressured her to, but damn if I’m gonna stop her.

I can hardly breathe as she places a palm on my chest and pushes me against the tiled wall, she gets on her knees and I think I’m going to blow already at the sight. For sure, I am not going to last fucking long I know, which is probably a good thing because I’m big and long and if it gets wild, she may not be able to talk today.

She looks up at me almost questioning.

When it comes to my body, especially my dick, she always asks for directions, she likes learning, likes to be taught what I like and don’t like. I’m happy to oblige.

I take her hand already on my cock and adjust it so she’s holding the base, then sink my other hand into her hair, coiling the strands gently around my fist, taking just enough for control. I pull her head toward my cock and stroke my thumb across her lips which she parts and lets me slide my thumb into her mouth. She sucks gently.

My cock twitches in anticipation and I take my thumb out of her mouth and replace it with my cock head.

The softness of her lips, the warmth of her mouth is a whole new world.