Chapter 29

GENESIS

Who the fuck was I kidding.

I've never known pain like this before. I've broken bones but this shit is next level.

Who the hell came up with this idea of heat? Oh yeah, that would be that Moon Goddess again - making sure her precious little wolfies procreate.

I scream as I feel my abdomen cramps tight, my ovaries bitching about not being coated by Sebastian's little spermy minions.

"Neo, here, take these." Freya hands me two tablets, of over-the-counter painkillers.

Laying butt naked on the bed Sebastian and I shared, I try to hang on to every molecule of his residual scent like it's a lifeline. I cover my face with a dirty shirt he left in the laundry, breathing deep and feeling minor relief. My body is having none of it, his scent is not enough. Sebastian's cock is the only thing that will ease this agony.

Everything touching my skin that is not Sebastian's hands stings like a bitch. I have no sense of modesty as I writhe on the bed naked. I smell like a desperate whore, my inner thighs coated wet as my pussy oozes with need, ready for a fuck that is nowhere in sight.

"Come on sweetie, your bath is ready," Mom says and with Freya's help takes me to the bathroom where they sink me into an icy cold bath.

I sigh in relief as I feel my skin cool off slightly.

"I'm going to kill Sebastian, why the fuck did he leave me!" I scream into the bathroom.

"Because you told him to," Freya says dryly.

Mom shushes her.

"Freya you know the rules, what's said during the heat stays here."

"That's right bitch. Shut up and let me vent." I groan as I'm hit by another cramp.

My pussy throbs so bad I just want to rub it up hard, but even in my desperate state that's not going to happen in front of my mom and sister.

Fuck Sebastian Kane. Fuck the Moon Goddess.

Half an hour later I'm out of the tub and back on the bed, the medication kicking in slightly and I doze, but moments later it starts all over again.

I scream as cramps rack my body, the burning reignites and tears run down my face as pain overwhelms me.

Sebastian! I cry unashamedly through the link, pushing my need for him through the bond, hoping and praying that the bastard will feel me. He blocked me off when he left but I'm hoping Zeke will hear.

Genesis? I sigh in relief as he links me back, and sob as the sound of his voice soothes me for a second.

Love what's wrong? Why are you in pain?

It's the fucking full moon why do you think? I'm in heat! You fucking did this to me.

Shit love, what about the anti-heat drug, is it not working?

I didn't take it. You need to come and fix this. You need to come here and fuck me!

I can feel his surprise and relief course through the bond.

Baby, I love you so much, but I can't come. If you weren't in heat you wouldn't want me there, plus I've just arrived at Blood Stone even if I started driving back now, the full moon would be over by the time I get there.

Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm dying!

I sob down our link and Freya and Mom stare at me with concern. They've never seen me cry like this. No one has. When this is over I'm going to find a witch to erase their memories of this night.