Chapter 33

GENESIS

Mikato is even more beautiful in person. A cherry blossom of a girl, milky skin, pink cheeks, and dark demure eyes - I have to restrain Lyka from lashing out at the sight of the exotic beauty sitting in the waiting room looking anxiously down the hall to the surgery room.

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian's father snaps at me.

Well fuck. Not the greeting I was expecting.

"Alpha Judd, I'm here because my mate is in surgery." I snap back. If he thinks he's going to scare me off he's got another thing coming.

"He doesn't need you. You and your pack are at fault here, if he hadn't been chasing down Hans to protect your pack he would be fine."

I take a breath. He is not wrong.

"Stop it, Judd, it's not her fault." A beautifully graceful she-wolf enters the waiting room. Her hazel-green eyes tell me who she is.

"Luna Sara." I nod at Sebastian's mother who walks to me and embraces me in a hug.

"Welcome Genesis, thank you for coming and for bringing your healer."

"Of course I would come. I'm sorry we are meeting under such circumstances."

Alpha Judd walks over and moves his Luna away from me.

"Stay away from her Sara. Crystal Moon is cursed and now see what's happened to Sebastian, she's brought the curse here. You need to leave, get away from Blood Stone, you are not welcome. Sebastian's Luna is already here."

I glance at Mikato who stares at me. Then I look back at Sebastian's father stepping toward him menacingly. I do not have time for this bullshit.

"You must mistake me for some little girl who does the whim of whatever male it is that lords over her."

I glance pointedly at Mikato looks away tears in her eyes. I really don't give a fuck.

"I am not that girl. I am the Alpha of Crystal Moon, I am Sebastian's mate, marked by him and loved by him. You, on the other hand, are not the Alpha of Blood Stone and the only person who is going to make me leave is my mate. So I suggest you get the fuck out of my way and get that piece of shit fake Luna out of my sight before I rip her pretty head from her body."

The rage in me has me trembling, Lyka is on the verge of lashing out at Judd and there is no doubt in my mind that I will kill this man who thinks I am unworthy of my mate.

Donovan steps in between us as I see Sebastian's mother rushes a shaking, pale Mikato out of the waiting room.

"Alpha Judd, Luna Genesis is right, you cannot remove her from Blood Stone. Alpha Sebastian has claimed her as his mate, she is our Luna. You need to leave. This is not the place for this."

Donovan steps forward taking the old Alpha by the arm and I see another three warriors enter the room to stand beside me.

These are Sebastian's wolves, and they have made their choice to stand for me.

I nod at them with thanks.

"You are not worthy to be Sebastian's Luna, you are cursed." Judd spits at me as the warriors guide him out of the living room.

"Oh fuck off," I shout at his back tired of his shit. Fuck I can't believe such a vile man fathered Sebastian.

"I'm sorry for that Luna, I should have made sure he was not here when you arrived."

"No apologies necessary. It's better I know where I stand. I suggest though you keep Mikato away from me. I meant what I said - I won't tolerate her presence, but I'll deal with that when Sebastian is up and ready to explain just why the fuck she is still here."