Chapter 38

SEBASTIAN

The path that has led Genesis Neo Highwater to me has been one rivaling the most wicked of roller coasters. I don’t think she will ever know the full extent of the effect she has on me.

The moment I scented her Hershey bar sweetness, five years ago at the Mating Festival, was the moment I unwittingly took a seat on the ride of my life. Even though for those entire five years we had no contact, she was a constant in my life.

She shaped my choices, haunted my dreams, every she-wolf I came into contact with paled in comparison to the image of her I treasured in my mind and heart.

A petite, curvaceous, stunning, chocolate-haired, sixteen-year-old she-wolf with the bluest eyes the dark night could not shadow. Those eyes, in the briefest of moments, held mine and recognized the claim that the Moon Goddess had given me over her. I held onto that claim and it permeated every aspect of my life.

I couldn’t even fuck anyone because of one look from her under-aged blue eyes!

The blue tones of my Alpha house were redecorated specifically because blue became my favorite color. Even my damn truck is blue, and the theme color I’ve chosen for her Luna Accession is, yep, blue. Blue iris, blue ribbons, and a massive layered blueberry fruit cake that I plan on feeding her personally.

I walk around the Moon Temple inspecting the arrangements for her Luna Accession today. I don’t need to, there are others in the pack who can do this, but I want to, and Trent follows beside me grumbling.

“You know everything is perfect right? She’s already your Luna, it’s just a ceremony.” Trent scoffs at me as I straighten a chair that’s not sitting perfectly.

“Shut up, I know that, but I only get to do this once, and you have no idea the amount of work I had to do to get this woman here. You know she only called me love after I almost died. It’s always Sebastian! I don’t even get a cute nickname with her.”

“Even when you’re fucking her? You must not be doing it right.” he laughs dodging my swinging slap to his head.

“Idiot. Where’s Kimberly anyway, when are you going to make her Luna of Blue Ridge?” I turn the tables on him, knowing he’s having a rough time, and smile as he groans.

“She’s with Neo’s sisters helping her to get ready, and stop changing the subject, we’re talking about you, not me.”

“Yeah well keep my sex life out of your mouth or I’ll take some teeth out.”

“That’s pretty hard to do since it’s a full moon and everyone knows what you guys are doing tonight.” he teases

I can’t hold back my smile. I’ve been waiting five fucking years for this day.

Because the Luna Accession is held on the full moon the accession is always performed at midday - a brief ceremony, then everyone returns home as mated she-wolves go into heat as the sunsets. All of Genesis’s sisters will be returning home as fast as they can as soon as the ceremony is over.

Midday can’t come fast enough. I have to admit I’m on edge, it’s a full moon thing, I always am, but especially tonight, knowing that tonight we tie the knot.

Zeke is going a bit mental. He’s flashing all kinds of porn-level pictures of Genesis through my mind and even though it’s barely 9 am, I’ve had to adjust my cock one too many times for my liking.

It’s been a whole damn month since I took Genesis on my office desk. Even the mind-blowing blowjob in my truck barely satiated the beast in me demanding relief only her body can give.