Prologue

Y/N
__________

10 years ago

"How about...quackity?" I asked sitting on the edge of alex's bed

"Eh, I'm not a duck." Alex said still searching a username for his youtube channel on his computer.

"I've been suggesting names for you for the past hours and you still haven't gotten what you wanted." I frowned.

"Fine, just let me think for a moment.." Alex said leaning back to his chair.

We sat there for a minuet until he finally spoke up.

"djyeroc?" Alex said facing me with a smile.

"What or who is 'yeroc'?" I asked confused.

"Well, I like dj's and I just thought of something random to match it?" Alex said making a cringe face.

"You really are weird but in a good way," I said to him walking towards his computer to type in 'djyeroc' on the youtube search bar to see if its taken.

"You make the worst usernames too" He chuckled as I press enter and found a channel with no videos and 5 subscribers.

"Hm, guess your username is taken 'djyeroc'" I said mockingly.

"That's fine I'll just add 123 at the end, It sounds nice right?" Alex said walking up next to me and typing 'djyeroc123' on the search bar.

No results found

"See djyeroc123 is winning!" He said raising his hands up.

"What a dumb username, you should've just gone with quackity y'know." I said sitting down on his chair.

"That's more dumb, because I'm not a duck." He said giving me a fake smile.

"Yeah you are, you literally sound like a duck" I said laughing at him as he glared at me. I eventually calmed down and stood up from his chair.

"Whatever, your choice duck boy." I said as I started walking out of his room.

"HEY DON'T CALL ME THAT" Alex shouted running towards me.

"I'LL STOP NOT UNTIL YOU CATCH ME" I shouted back running out his house as fast as I can.