Chapter Eleven

Y/N
__________

After a while...

"I was thinking..could you teach me more games to play, I'm not really a gamer but I'd like to try some to start streaming and stuff." I said still cuddling with him.

"Yeah sure, I'll also help with the editing if you want to."

"That sounds great, thank you." I said looking up at him. I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to kiss him on the cheek.

And I did. His face was shocked and also red. I smiled at his cute expression and got up. I walk upstairs to my room leaving him dumbfounded.

After a few minuets later, alex finally came to my room to help me with the streaming stuff. It was a lot to learn but I managed to understand much of it.

An hour later...

We were still in my room just chilling chatting until alex got a notification on his phone.

"Omg." Alex said sounding happy looking through his phone.

"What is it?" I asked.

"y/n holy shit omg."

"What? Just tell me alex."

"DREAM WHITELISTED YOU TO THE DREAM SMP!" He said clapping his hands like a child.

"Wait really!? No way he did."

"Y/N LAUNCH MINECRAFT NOW NOW."

"Ok ok calm down wait a second." I said turning on my pc and launching minecraft.

"How'd that happen? I didn't do nothing."

"I might've asked dream so.."

"Omg alex you didn't have to. I don't even have the potential to become a streamer yet."

"y/n don't worry, I'll help you!"

"Fine.." I sigh as minecraft opened.

"What do I do now?" I asked.

"Go to discord and I'll be calling you from my pc so I could tour you around, dream might be joining too to tell you some reminders and shit." I nodded as he said walked out my room.

I open discord and wait for alex to call me. Before he did, he sent me a link to the server, dream smp. I was scared for some reason but I clicked on join and I was in.

Holy shit. I remember I was just a fan..now I'm one of them! That's so cool. I look around for a bit until alex messaged me to join vc 1 in the dream smp server.

I join in and alex was already there.

"Y/N!"

"ALEX!" I shout back matching the same energy.

"Omg It like we haven't heard of each other for years." He laughs and I do the same.

"Anyways, dream told me he'd be here approximately 10 minuets so I have time to tour you around."

"Ok, well send me the id then."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot hehe wait." He sent me the id to the dream smp and I type it in.

I join in and spawned in lots of trees.

"Woah, I'm actually IN the dream smp holy shiii-"

"Yeaaahhh"

"Where are you?" I ask moving my character around trying to find any place that's familiar.

I know what the dream smp looks like and where that and this is, I just don't know where I am right now because I'm literally in the middle of nowhere.