Chapter Twenty

Alex
__________

I can't believe y/n's my actual girlfriend now. Holy shit I'm lucky.

I didn't expect her to answer me this day or any day at all. I thought she wasn't ready yet but I guess she is.

I'm so happy, like beyond happy.

I didn't know where I was going at first, but I thought of the first date my mom and dad went to. It was this fancy restaurant around this area and I still remember it because it was a comfort place for both of them.

I drove off to where it is and I'm so excited that I'm actually having a date with y/n. She's all I ever wanted. This is also my first ever date since I never really laid my eyes on anyone but y/n. Even after moving, I still think of her. All the memories of us as children were flooding my head.

I was happy until we moved. I missed her so much. It was like the day I lost her last week when we had a misunderstanding. I never wanted to do anything but be with her.

I'm definitely telling karl about us since he helped us a lot. I'll obviously tell my parents because they love y/n, but with the whole world to know about us, I'll wait for y/n if she wants to.

At the restaurant...

"Here we are!" I said parking the car.

She looked out the car window and admired the beautiful lights and decorations outside the restaurant.

The restaurant was fancy and popular because of its decorations and how well cooked the food tasted.

We got out of the car and offered my arm for her to hold. She gladly took it and intertwined arms with me. She smiled up at me and kissed me. Oh how lovely she kisses me. It always feels like home.

We walk up to the restaurant and enter through the big doors. As we got in, a man walked up to us at the front and asked how many people are to eat at this restaurant.

"Table for two, thank you." I said and he nodded giving y/n a look and leaded us to the table.

I got a bit mad but shrugged it off. We got to our table and sat down. The man gave us the menu and walked off. I told y/n to take the order first then I'll go next.

After about a few minuets later, the same man came up to our table and asked for our orders.

"What would you like for this fine afternoon pretty lady." He said grinning at her.

I could see she's uncomfortable so I had to do something. And wtf is wrong with him? It's like he thinks I'm not here or something.

y/n's done telling her order to this idiot ass waiter and so I go next.

"And you sir." He said a bit cold. This is my boiling point.

"Let me see," I said looking through the menu again.

"May I have a 'Fuck off and don't speak to my girlfriend like that.' please" I say looking at him with a cold serious face.

I could hear y/n giggling a bit and the waiter just walked off with anger clearly shown on his face.

"He didn't even get my order wtf?" I said making y/n chuckle.

"Thank you alex." She said and I smiled.

"Of course, anything for you darling." I said making her face flush pink.

I secretly grin knowing she gets flustered when I call her darling. I should use that nickname more often. It's cute when she gets flustered.

I call for another waiter and finally order my food. I also told the waiter if I could speak to the manager later to report the other waiter who's been eyeing my girl.

He got my order and walked off while we wait for a few more minuets and talk about the future.

A few minuets later...

We got our orders and it looks amazing.

"This looks so cool! I can't wait for the desserts!" y/n says as we start eating our food.

Getting the desserts...

After finishing our meal, we get our desserts and the design looks cool. y/n took so many pictures especially mine. She posted it on insta and I was proud that I'm the first person to like it and comment on it.

_____

(username)

397 likes Dessert with a special someone 👀

397 likes
Dessert with a special someone 👀...

@Quackity
Quackity: FIRST BABYYYYY WOOO
View all 98 comments
_____

The other comments were getting suspicious about us but we didn't mind and continued eating our desserts.

We shared most of it since both desserts look like heaven.

After we ate, I asked for the bill. y/n insisted in paying but I declined since I planned this date. We fought about who's paying but she gave up and just let me pay it.

"I'm paying for the next date." She says crossing her arms.

"Oooo another date you say?" I say grinning.

"Oh, you don't want another one? Sure I'll cancel it for y-"

"I'm sorry ok ok I'm sorry of course I want another date y/n." I pout.

"Hm, but I'm still paying for it."

"Fair enough." I said as the waiter gave me the bill.

I payed for it and we got up from the table.

I almost forgot about talking to the manager but luckily the nice waiter came up to me and said the manager is waiting for me.

I told y/n to stay with me since I don't want her to get lost or have something bad happen to her. We followed the waiter and there we saw the manager. I reported the situation earlier and he agreed to fire him this instant since the recent reports have been all on him.

He has been doing that for days and people have reported him but they gave him a chance. Now the manager had enough and fired him right in front of us. Before he left, the manager demanded him to apologize to both of us. He did what the manager told him and left the restaurant.

I kiss y/n's forehead to comfort her and intertwined our hands then headed off to our car.

We got in and drove off to our house while talking about our first date. It wasn't perfect but we still had fun and the food tasted amazing.

She talked a lot about it and I just listened to her. I love listening to her even if it would go on for hours at end.

We went back home and decided to watch a movie together. We got snacks prepared in case we get hungry again and then we cuddled up together on the couch as we watch the movie. We actually watched it this time and we fell drifted off to sleep in both of our arms.