Chapter Twenty Six

Alex
__________

y/n has been messaging karl a lot earlier and she was smiling at it..at our date too? That's just messed up. I'll just go talk to her later.

We arrived home but before I could go out the car, y/n told me to wait here. I got confused as she started messaging karl again. I know it's private but I just want to know why she keeps messaging him in the middle of our date. Is she cheating on me already? Nah she wouldn't do that, would she?

I shrugged it off again as she unlocks the car doors and we both got out.

y/n held my hand as we walked up to the front door. As we went to the front door, the door was unlocked..

"Y/n, did you leave the door open or did someone break in.." I ask a bit scared. I think I did see y/n close the door. Why was it unlocked?

"Oh, I think I forgot about it.. sorry." She said going in as I quickly grab her wrist.

"y/n! Don't go in yet, maybe some dude broke in, you might get hurt!" I said as she chuckles.

"Alex let's just go in, don't worry I know karate." She said holding my hand again as we went in and locked the door behind us.

I got so nervous so I went first so that y/n doesn't get hurt. I won't let anything bad happen to her, not today, not before my birthday.

Not gonna lie, it hurts when y/n doesn't remember what tomorrow is. Or maybe she said that to make a come back from what I did earlier morning, but as what y/n said, people forget things. I won't blame her if she forgets it..maybe it's just because she also has been busy with stuff.

She does remember my birthday before, but I guess it's been years since we met and maybe she did forget..

I sigh and get rid of the negative thoughts on my head. I open the door slowly as I was greeted with a dark pitch house.

Before I could enter, people started jumping out of their supposedly hiding places.

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ALEX!" They all said. I look around again as I saw who these people were.

"Omg." I stared at them in shock.

"IS THIS REAL!?" I said putting my both my hands on my head.

"Yeah it is." y/n said behind me.

"Happy birthday love." She said kissing my cheek.

"You did this? And invited the crewboys too!?"

"Yes I did, all just for you." She said smiling softly at me as I smiled back. I hug her tight and looked back at the boys.

I ran to them and gave them a big hug.

"I didn't expect you guys to be here!"

"We didn't have anything else to do so we booked a flight here!" Dream said.

"Yeah, and don't worry about the rooms, we booked a hotel nearby so we just wanted to surprise you and then we'll comeback tomorrow for the actual party." Sapnap said.

"Thank you guys so much. This is the best early birthday present." I said smiling.

"Party will start tomorrow and oh! Wilbur said he'll come over tomorrow since his flight was delayed a few hours." Karl said still looking at his phone.

"Oh ok! The more the merrier." I say.

"Ok guys, I think we gotta go now, let's leave these two lovebirds alone and we'll come over tomorrow." George said as they all left leaving me and y/n alone.