Chapter Thirty

Y/N
__________

TW: a bit of lime..

I woke up on top of alex. I rub my eyes to get a clearer view. I quietly laugh at how cute he is when sleeping.

He has his arms still wrapped around me so I poked his cheek to wake him up.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw me close to his face. He smiled and pecked my nose.

"Good morning mi amor."

"Good morning pretty." He blushed a bit at what I said as I peck his lips.

"Shall we eat breakfast? Karl might be up already waiting for us downstairs."

"Mmm no."

"C'mon alex not again."

"Hehe, not until we-"

"Make out, yes yes I know."

I hate him, but I love him. Do you get me? I'm sure you will.

Anyways, we make out again as requested by my lover and we finally went downstairs and saw karl cooking. We sat next to each other and greeted karl.

"Good morning you two sleepy heads. How was your night?" Karl asked, giving us plates with delicious food.

"It was good, what about you karl? Did you cuddle your pillow thinking about that candle girl?" Alex asked.

I playfully punch alex's shoulder.

"Ow, I was just asking." Karl laughed.

"It's fine y/n, and half of it is true, I did cuddle with my pillow but I thought about Dr. Phil."

We all laughed and started eating our breakfast. We talked about who's streaming today and we decided to stream on karl's to surprise the viewers, thinking it's just him. Our plan is to go behind the green screen and pull it down when karl gives us a signal.

We all agreed to it and continued eating.

After eating...

We go set up karl's stream in alex's room since we didn't want to move it to the guestroom.

"So I set twitch up already, you just need to login to your account then we shall start." Alex says as he clapped his hands once.

"Oh ok, thanks alex and of course y/n as well." Karl says smiling at both of us.

"your welcome!" Me and alex say in unison.

Karl logged in his account and fixed his usual background so it wouldn't be that suspicious that he's in our house. After that, karl told us to go behind the green screen and when he says 'let's start' thats the time when me and alex should pull the green screen down.

He started his starting soon screen and we waited a few minuets. Meanwhile, me and alex got a bit bored so we talked about nonsense while we wait for karl. He usually talks to chat a bit so we should be good but we needed to whisper so the chat won't really hear us.

"Karl's still doing his intro so..while we wait we can you know.." Alex says as I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh.

"What, you don't want to?" Alex pouted at me.

"Aww alex there's just a few minuets until karl says the go signal, we have plenty of time to do that after the stream." I say caressing his cheek.

"Fine fine..how about just one pleasee." He says pouting again.

"Ok ok such a baby." I chuckled quietly and pecked his lips.

"That was so quick." He complained.

"Alex."