Chapter Twenty One

Y/N
__________

It's almost christmas and alex's birthday in a few days! There's so much events happening and I'm not yet ready.

I got up from the couch that we both slept in yesterday. I then text karl if he could help me prepare all of this especially for alex's birthday. He gladly accepted and will be coming over to help us set the christmas tree. He has a day off from work so he could spend time with us for a while.

Alex was still asleep as I texted karl the plan for his birthday. This is gonna be a whole big surprise for him and I want to make sure he's happy.

Karl told me he will be buying the things for alex's bday and I'm buying things for christmas since I don't want alex to know about the surprise if he sees it.

I wrote a note and placed it on the tabel in front of the couch alex is sleeping on.

I got up the stairs and got ready for the shopping. I know I want to bring alex to shopping but I told him I'll be paying for the next date..seems like I'm paying for the christmas things now. I mean the restaurant was a lot. That was so expensive so it's my turn to return the kindness.

After getting ready...

I got downstairs and see alex still cuddled up with the pillow thinking it's me. I quietly laugh as I walk towards him and kiss his forehead. He moved a bit and I could see his soft smile. I move the strand of hair covering his face and kiss him one last time on the nose. I don't know why but I love kissing him on the nose, it's cute. I smile at him and I then head on over to alex's car. I get in and drove off to the nearest store to buy christmas things.

After shopping...

I got so much stuff and put it on the car. I also bought alex's bday gift already wrapped and I'll try my best to hide it. Of course I got his christmas present to already wrapped. I saw cute matching reindeer coats to wear on christmas so I obviously got them. I then get in the car and drive back home.

At the house...

As soon as I arrive at the house, karl texted me that the bday things were already ready. I texted him back a thank you and to just keep it at his house first so that when it's the day before his bday, I'll give karl access to the our house and decorate it for his bday while me and alex are out for special dinner aka date number two.

I got out of the car and immediately saw alex outside the front door pouting and crossing his arms like a baby. I chuckle as I head towards him.

"Hi love, did you see the note I gave you on the table?"

"You left me.." he said pouting more if that's even a thing.

"I'm sorry, I told you I wanted to pay for the food yesterday so it's my turn to pay for something. You've done a lot for me alex it's fine." I say caressing his cheek and giving him a peck on the lips.

He blushed and hugged me close.

"I missed youu." He said. That was cute as hell.

"Alex it's just been a few hours and you missed me already?" I said as I hugged him back tightly.

"Yes. I missed you already even after one second." I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Well ok at least I'm here now." I said as we separated from the hug as he kissed my forehead. He let me in the house and helped me with the things I bought.

"So, what did you buy?" He asked lurking over the bags.

I snatched them from his hands because that bag has his gifts in it.

"Wha-"

"Don't touch it yet! It's fragile."

"You literally snatched them from me? I just wanna see it pleasee." He whined as he tried to get it back again.

"Nooo you break a lot of things."

"I haven't broken a single thing!?"

"You broke my heart.."

"Ok now that's unfair, but you also broke mine so we're even." He said crossing his arms.

"True..but I'm still going to keep this and fix it, I'll let you set up the christmas tree." I said walking past him and heading upstairs to hide the gifts under my bed.

"Finee." I hear him groan as he looked through the bags for the parts of the christmas tree.

I arrive at my room and locked the door behind me. He might come in unexpectedly and see me hiding it under my bed suspiciously and then might lurk around my room when I'm gone.

That ain't happening today. I wan't it to be a surprise. God how do people hide surprises so easily.

I hid it under the bed carefully trying not to break the christmas and bday gift wrap and got up. Thankfully it wasn't dusty under the bed so it won't get dirty.

I head back downstairs to help alex with setting up the christmas tree. As I got down, I could see him wearing the reindeer outfit I got for both of us while still figuring out how to set up the christmas tree.

"Holy shiii- you look cute." I said smiling.

"Why thank you darling, you should wear the other one so we could match." He said grinning at me.

"It's not christmas yet but whatever." I said grabbing the other reindeer coat. I wear it on and spin around 360.

"Goddamn you looking cute." He said dropping a piece of the christmas tree and walks up to me as I chuckle.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. Smiles paint on our faces as we let our forehead touch and close our eyes.

We let the comfortable silence fill the room. He kisses my lips and I kiss back.

We separate but still holding onto each other.

"Hey, so I was thinking if we could do our second date on the 27th of december. Maybe do a little picnic outside the park if you'd want to." I said as he smiled at me.

"I would loved to, mi amor." I blushed at his words and hide my face on his neck. He giggled and kissed my forehead.

"Shall we continue this stupid christmas setup that I still don't know how to put up?" He said making me chuckle.

"Yes love we should." We let go of each other and continue the christmas set up while we talk about what we're doing for the christmas holiday.

"I asked karl to help in the set up earlier, he should be here in a few minuets."

"Really! I thought he's still in work?"

"He got a day off for a few days so he could use a little time to spend time with us and help us with this thing especially because there's a lot to set up."

"True. This is a lot to set up, plus we need to take it down after." He said as we chuckled and continued setting up while waiting for karl.