Chapter Seventeen

Y/N
__________

Days have passed and I haven't talked to anyone, nor do anything but lay in bed and cry. I really miss alex.

I never tried to call him because I got too scared to.

I got a message from karl. I check it out because it might be important.

karl: hey y/n! Sorry to bother you but do you have time to visit or something? I just wanted to film something. It's fine if your not available right now but if you are I would appreciate it a lot :D

y/n: of course karl! I have no work to do right now so I'm free. When do you wanna meet up and where?

karl: like right now in my house.

y/n: ohh, ok well just send me the address, I'll be taking a bath first and fix somethings.

karl: ok, cya!

y/n: cya!

I close my phone and sigh. Why'd I accept it.

And right now? What's so urgent anyways. Maybe another mr beast video and they need another slot or something. The thing is I'm just not in the mood to but I had to because I didn't want to worry them.

I get up and go to the bathroom and took a bath.

After taking a bath...

I got out of the bath and dried myself up. I wore my casual clothes and then I got a message from karl again. He sent me his address and I just closed my phone.

I didn't want to be rude to karl since he's also a nice guy I just met a week ago. I just hope he has contact with alex too because I really need him right now.

I got my things and grab my phone. I got outside and remembered that alex took his own car. Luckily, I have my own already fixed so I drove it. It felt like a brand new car. It's been weeks since I haven't drove this.

I start it and drove off to karl's house.

At karl's house...

It was a long ride to here so I got a bit tired but I asked karl earlier if he has coffee and if I could have some. He told me he got it ready on the table for me so I thanked him.

I got out and I saw karl outside the door waiting for me. I walk to him and he greeted me. He then welcomed me to his house and got in.

"The coffee's in the dining table so you should probably get it before it turns cold." He said smiling leading me to the dining room.

I followed him and I sat down on the chair.

"So what are we filming? And why right now if you don't mind me asking?" I said grabbing the coffee from the table taking a sip.

"Uhmm jimmy isn't here yet so you should get rest first since you look tired from that long drive to here."

"Oh ok, the coffee taste good btw! Thank you." I said taking another sip feeling more awake.

"No problem, that was made by ale- I mean alester.."

"Who's alester?" I ask..thought he meant alex but ok.

"Uhm a friend of mine..he came by earlier and we talked and he works at a cafe so he serves coffee a lot..yeah."

"That's cool! I should visit the cafe sometime! Where is it located?" I ask interested since I love cafes.

"Uhmm I don't remember but I'll try texting him where..sorry he just got his job a few days ago and I never really visited it before so I don't know where it is."