Chapter Twenty Eight

Y/N
__________

(a/n: they didn't go too far, they just made out a lot and stuff so y/n can still stand up..you know what I mean aha)

I slowly open my eyes as I can feel a gentle touch of cool breeze on my face. I glance at the window as the bright sun shining through the window hit my face. I tried to get up but I was trapped.

"Well goodmorning love." I hear as I look to the side for a second and see shirtless alex, trapping me with his arms around me.

"Goodmorning." I say while rubbing my eyes.

"No love? No kisses? Not anything?" He rambled as I chuckle as I give him a peck on the lips.

"Just one?" He pouted.

"Shut up you got so many last night and that's enough." I say as I try escaping his grasp.

As I was gonna stand up, he pulled me back and pinned me to the bed.

"Then let's do it again shall we." He said smirking.

"No alex, I'm tired please."

"Fine. Could we do it-"

"No."

"But I didn't even say-"

"No,"

"I'm making breakfast ok, I'll call you when it's ready and dress up. Karl's coming here later." I say as I finally get up.

"For what? There aren't special occasions today right?" He asked.

"Just dress up." I say slamming the door behind me leaving shirtless alex inside, confused.

Karl's not actually coming. I just said that so that he could dress up..yes he's fucking hot but it's distracting me. I'll might go fan girling over him even if he's mine and it's embarrassing.

I go downstairs as I prepare a simple breakfast. Eggs and bacon. So basic but whatever.

A few minuets later...

As I was cooking the last piece of bacon, I felt someone back hugging me. I turn around and of course I see alex still shirtless.

I go back to what I was doing while I turn all red.

"Alex..I told you to dress up, not come down here and back hug me while I'm cooking."

"Aww but you like it~"

"No- I mean yeah but I told you to dress up because karl is coming to visit.."

"Idc y/n. If he see's me half naked with you that means you're mine and I'm yours."

"Doesn't make sense but ok." I say as I finish cooking the bacon and putting it on the plate.

"Yes it does, I just want them to know who you belong to." He said kissing my neck.

"Yeah yeah ok.." I grab the two plates and place them on the table.

"Mmm smells good."

"Why thank you, I do smell good even in the mornings." 

"I mean the food idiot."

"Aww you don't think I smell good?" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Shut up.." He mumbles as he grabs the plate from the table.

I laugh and grab the other plate and sit next to him.

"So when is karl coming here?" He asks.

"Uhmm..idk."

"Wdym 'idk'?"

"Just eat your food and get dressed up please."

He stops eating and then looks at me confused.

"Karl's not coming here is he." He says while I ignore him.

He does that side tongue in his mouth while looking at me.

"You just wanted me to dress up because you like it and it's distracting you hmm is that it y/n?" He says leaning close to me still ignoring him, facing the other way.

"Ooo look who's blushing~ c'mon y/n just admit you like me shirtless and I will stop teasing you." I ignore him again going full on red.

"Y/n love~"

"Mmm just shut up and finish eating your food.." I say speed running my meal.

"Whatever you say darling." He says continuing his food.

After eating...

I was sitting on the couch just strolling through my phone as I can see from the corner of my eye, alex sits down next to me STILL shirtless..

"So I was thinki-"

"Change."

"Fine." He says getting up and heading upstairs.

"Finally." I mumble to myself. Sure I'll miss him shirtless but I can just tell him to go shirtless anytime..not outside tho of course.

After a minuet he sat down beside me again, with a shirt on.

"You look nice." I said smiling at him.

"You don't think I look nice when I'm shirtless?" He frowned.

"You don't look nice when shirtless..you look hot." I said mumbling the last word.

"Say that again, couldn't hear it sorry." He said grinning.

"I said you look kinda hot.."

"Still can't hear you~"

"I said, you look cute."

"That did not sound like what you said earlier."

"You heard it anyway so don't ask again."

"But I want to hear it from you. Again."

"Whatever alex." I say playfully rolling my eyes as he scoffed.

"I'm bored.." He said letting his arm wrap around me like a baby.

"Then do something."

"I want to do something with you tho."

"What do you want to do then?"

"We could watch a movie?"

"Omg we could watch barbie!!"

"Seriously y/n."

"I mean it's not always for kids..it's actually entertaining for me."

"You're childish y/n. Let's watch something horror for a change."

"Whatever. You pick then." I say grabbing the remote and handing it to him.

I'm not childish. Barbie is just really cool for some reason.

"Are you actually serious about it? I mean I don't want to force you or anything I just want to spend time with you." He says while scrolling through the horror category in netflix.

"Yeah no it's fine. Pick whatever you want." I say smiling at him.

He then typed in the search bar: barbie

I look up at him and smiled softly at him.

He clicked the first movie that popped up.

"You didn't have to." I say as I snuggle to him and kiss his cheek.

He turns red and has a cheeky smile.

"You're welcome love." He says, pecking my lips.

We cuddle up and put the blanket on top of us and watch the movie.