Chapter Fourteen

Alex
__________

I wake up very early because we were going to the beach. I was excited so I did my morning routine as fast as possible.

A few minuets later...

I packed the things we needed before I head to bed so I wouldn't fix it now. I grab the bags and my keys then I head down stairs to the car. As I arrive at the car, I unlocked the back door and opened it. I placed the bags in and close the door again. I unlock it and head back to the house.

I walk in and see y/n still in her pajamas.

"Wtf, you're already ready!?"

"Yeah, sorry I got a little bit too excited.."

"Yeah sure, a little bit."

"Hey, you made this idea so don't blame me."

"Fine, I'll just go take a bath and then fix my stuff." She said yawning in between and walking upstairs.

I sat at the couch and waited for her to finish. She literally takes hours so I don't even think we're going to be 'early'.

Hours after...

After an hour she finally came downstairs with her bags.

Yep, she definitely took a lot of time but she still looks so pretty..my face then suddenly turns a flush of pink and i cover my face.

"I'm done, we could just go eat on the way there because I bought snacks."

"Cool! Shall we go m'lady?" I asked offering her my hand.

"We shall." She smiled and took my hand.

I intertwined it with mine and smiled at her back. We head on to the car and I start it.

"Ready?" I said looking at her.

"Yep." She smiled.

That smile always gets me. I smile back at her and we headed off to the beach while we eat our snacks.

At the beach...

"We're here!" I said parking the car.

"Lets gooo!!" She said unfastening her seat belt.

"Look who's excited now." I said grinning at her.

"I guess we're even now." She chuckles.

I unfastened my seat belt and unlocked the car. We both got out and started getting the things out of the car.

It's our second time here and I'm excited but also a bit nervous since I remembered what happened before..

I wash away that thought and continued helping y/n get the things out before she shouts at me again for zoning out.

We set it up and sat down. We then wait again for the sunset.

I glance at her a lot while she's waiting for the sunset..we were a bit close to each other than usual. I can see her face more and start to admire her. I didn't want to act like a creep and stare at her randomly so I looked away after with a slight blush on my face. Shit why am I blushing again.

I glance one more time and I see her looking at me already. We both made eye contact for a few seconds then we realized what we were doing so we both looked away trying to hide my smile.

We both looked at each other again but now we don't look away. After a few seconds, the sun was about to rise but we both were still fixated with each others eyes. As the sun started rising more, she moved closer, closing the gap between us. I then glance at her lips as she does the same.