Chapter Twenty Two

Alex
__________

TW: a bit of lime 👀

Me and y/n were still fixing the christmas tree because it was a bit complicated until the doorbell rang.

"I think that's karl, I'll open it." y/n says as I nod and continue looking at the instruction paper the hundredth time.

y/n opened the door and welcomed karl in.

"Hey y/n! Hey alex!" Karl says entering the house.

"Hey karl! Could you maybe help us with the christmas tree. y/n literally bought the hardest christmas tree setup. It's been hours dude."

"Yeah sure. Also, I like the matching outfits. You guys are so cute." I blush and see y/n blush too.

"Anyways, setting up a christmas tree isn't that hard, let me check." Karl says grabbing the instructions and having a look.

"I think I can do this by myself, you guys can decorate other things if you'd like or even rest." Karl said starting to set up the christmas tree.

"Are you sure? I mean we could help since it might be-"

"y/n it's fine, you guys can just watch if you want and I don't want you two lovebirds having a hard time setting this up. I mean you guys literally just got together yesterday so spend more time together or something." Karl said smiling and continued setting up the tree.

"Thank you karl. We really appreciate it. If you need anything tell us."

"Yep! Have fun with whatever you guys are gonna do." Karl said.

"You have fun setting up the tree, I hope." I say

Me and y/n decided to rest in our rooms. I want to tell y/n what I wanted to tell her since yesterday.

As we got up the stairs y/n went inside her room. I followed her in and shut the door behind. y/n got confused as to why I'm in her room.

"Your in the wrong room alex." She says chuckling and laying in her bed.

"I know. I just want to tell you something. I say laying down beside her.

"What is it?" She said facing me.

"Well, since we're like actually together now...maybe we can share rooms?" I say looking at her.

"What?"

"I mean, I want to move in your room or you could move in my room."

"Oh. Why do you wanna do that?" She asked.

"Because I want to.."

"Alex, what is it."

"I just want to cuddle with you." I said frowning and cuddling her tight. She sighs and cuddles back.

"Fine, but your moving in mine since I don't like moving these things."

"YESSS TY." I said hugging her close.

"Of course my love, anything for you." She smiles hugging me back close.

"What are we doing with your room then?" y/n said still cuddling with me.

"Maybe we should make it as our streaming or gaming room?" I said as she agreed.

I separate from the hug and quickly move on top of her, pinning her to the bed.

"Yo what are you-"

"Shhh, karl said we could spend time together so we will, and you were gone earlier so this is the time for you to make it up to me."

"What am I supposed to-" I cut her off with a kiss.

She kissed back as I melt to the kiss, lowering my body to hers, chests touching. We continued making out as our hands roam around each others bodies. We made sure we're careful, not wanting to hurt the other person.

I kiss her cheek then move to her jawline down to her neck. I continue kissing her neck until I get to her soft spot.

"Alex- no biting.." She said hissing.

"Don't worry mi amor, I'll help you cover it up. I'm not going too far." I say as I suck at the soft spot.

She moved her head back, trying to hold her moan as she knows that karl might hear it and tease us again.

I marked her and moved back to her lips. A hand on her cheek and the other on her waist. I bit her lip so I could enter my tongue wanting to taste her more.

She slightly moaned and I slid my tongue in her mouth. It lasted longer than the kiss because she tastes so good. God I'm in love with her.

We separate as we see saliva parting in between our mouths. My face is so red, I have never heard her moan and it was cute. We made eye contact and admired each other for a few seconds until I go in for another passionate deep kiss. She moved both her hands under my beanie and slightly pulled my hair. I moan a bit too loud since I have a hair pulling kink..

We separate, looking at her shocked as she just quietly chuckled.

"Aww does alex have a hair pulling kink." She says teasing me.

"I bet you also have a kink."

"Yeah I do, but I'm not telling you." She laughed.

"Whatever, I'll find it out myself." I say continuing the make out session. She chuckled while kissing as I smile through the kiss.

"You're too cute mi amor." I said, lips still touching.

"I love you alex." She whispers.

"I love you more y/n." I said kissing her like never before. It lasted longer as we separate to catch our breath. We were practically panting from all the kissing, but it was worth it. I lay down on top of her and hug her tight.

"You're heavy alex." She said softly chuckling.

"Mmm deal with it." I say closing my eyes, holding her tight as she moved her hands at my back rubbing it like I'm a baby.

"Hey guys I finished setting up the tr- oooo sorry" karl said busting in the room.

"It's fine, thank you for the help karl! We appreciate it." y/n says.

"Of course, anytime! I better go since jimmy texted me for an emergency meeting. Sorry again! Text me if you guys need help again! Byee." Karl said as we waved him goodbye. He left and we were still in bed.

"Alex, we still need to prepare some of the things downstairs and plan things to do on christmas!"

"We can do it tomorrow." I said burrying my face on her neck.

"Alex, I bought it today so we can fix it today."

"Can we just stay like this for a while. Then we can fix it pleaseee." I said looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Aww alex don't use that look on me. We can stay like this for a while but just promise me we'll finish it today ok?"

"Finish the make out session?" I say smirking up at her.

"Noo alex, the things down stairs." She said chuckling.

"But like we can continue making out and then we can fix it."

"Alex."

"Finee." I said burying my face on her neck again.

"We'll continue it next time love, not now." She said kissing the top of my head.