Chapter Nineteen

Y/N
__________

Me and Alex have fixed things and we're good now. After that day at karl's house, we went back home and alex moved in again. He technically didn't really move out before since he still had a lot of things in his room but I guess you could say that.

I was thinking of telling alex that I'm ready for a relationship when we were at karl's but I wanted it to be special since he deserves more. So I decided to ask him to go to the same beach and just hang out again.

He agreed to go tomorrow because he was streaming since he hasn't streamed in a while. I too haven't streamed so I joined alex's stream and just chat with him about the plans on my arc for the dsmp.

I wanted to badly tell him that I'm ready but I had to keep it. It's also perfect since his birthday is coming up on December 28th so I guess it's an early christmas and birthday present..but I'll still give him something of course other than telling him I'm ready for a relationship.

The next day...

This is it..this is the day I'll be telling alex. I'm nervous but also excited. I'm also scared because he might've moved on without me knowing..what if he backs out after I say I'm ready? What if he doesn't like me anymore and leave me again..shit I'm overthinking. I didn't even realize alex was at the doorframe looking at me worried.

"Are you ok? If you don't want to go out it's fine with me..we could just stay here if you want." He said as he sat beside me.

"Oh no, no it's fine of course I want to go. We like beaches and we haven't gone there after the..yknow."

"Yeah-"

"Well, other than that we should have fun! We haven't had fun in a while. We should go drive around after the beach and just spend more time together."

"That sounds cool, we should do that. Now shall we go m'lady" He said offering his hand.

"I'm not your lady..not yet." I say muttering the last part as I grab his hand.

"What was that?" He asked as I just chuckle at him.

"Nope, nothing."

"Ok.."

We've already prepared the stuff we need earlier. We ate and did our morning routines together like we did before.

We walked up to the car and drove off to the beach..every kilometer we take, I get nervous. My heart beats so fast, faster than sonic.

I glance at alex a couple of times and he does the same but much less tho since he's driving.

We're almost there and I can feel my heart race.

At the beach...

Here it goes..not yet tho. Maybe when we go sit on our seats again like last time.

We place the stuff as usual and then we do this again. Waiting for the sunset like we did it a million times. My heart is racing again and I'm just looking forward too nervous to look at him.

Should I do it? Am I actually ready? Do I like him? Does he even like me or did he move on? So many questions cloud my head.

I should do it. It's now or never y/n. You can do it.

"Alex."

"Hm?" He says looking at me.

Ah shit.

"Uhmm so I uh.."

"Yeah?"

"I uhm."

What am I doing. I'm just looking down and fidgeting my fingers. Just tell him omfg.

"So you know when I told you that I'm still thinking about being in a relationship.."

"Oh..yeah what about it?"

"So I um."

JUST TELL HIM YOU IDIOT.

"Hey it's fine if you're still not ready or you don't accept me..I am going to sad but I-"

"Alex I'm ready to be in arelationship with you because I've thought of it and I like you and you like me , if you do, and I want to be with you for how long it takes." I say in one breath. What the fuck..

I say as I finally look at his face. I couldn't really scan his face and tell if he's shocked or scared or anything.

"I'm sorry if it's not the time, I understand if you don't like me anym-"

"y/n, I still like you." He said smiling so widely.

"Y-you do?" I said smiling brightly.

He nodded and droplets of tears start to fall off on both of our faces.

We just looked at each other and admired one another.

We closed the gap and between us and our faces are inches close to each other as our nose are touching.

I could see at the side of my eye, the sunset rising. It's the perfect opportunity for us to kiss. It's like the sun is a paid actor.

We looked into each others eyes and closed it.

As the sun rose shining both of our faces, we kissed like never before.

Not a quick one nor a hungry kiss but rather a soft, passionate and sincere kiss. It lasted for seconds and we slowly separate to catch our breath. Our foreheads and nose are still touching and our eyes are still closed.

I could feel his breath on my lips as he went for another. He kissed me and moved his hands around my neck. This time, the kiss lasted longer than the previous. He wanted it as if he never had it. I kissed him back and slid my hand under his beanie and slightly pulled his hair. He made a cute noise as I smiled through the kiss.

We separated again and took a breath. We looked at each other and bright smiles formed on both of our faces.

"I love you alex." I said kissing his nose.

"And I love you more y/n." He said kissing my forehead.

"Shall we move on to our unplanned date hmm?" He said holding both of my hands.

"I would love to, lead the way love." I said as our smiles don't leave our faces.

He blushed a bit at what I called him. I smirk and say it again just to tease him.

"So where are we going, love?" I say as I moved closer to his face.

He bit his lower lip and blushed even more.

I softly chuckle and stand up from my seat. I remove his hands from me and walk straight to the car leaving him flustered.

"W-wait what about the stuff?" He asked as I look back.

"Fix it yourself. That's for revenge." I grinned and continued walking towards the car. I could hear him loudly groan as I laugh and went in the car.

After a few minuets, he got in and started the car.

"Wasn't fun was it."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He said jokingly rolling his eyes and started driving off to who knows where.

"Where are we going again?"

"To a fancy restaurant, m'lady."

"Omg I could call you m'lady now since your mine now." He said smiling.

"Yes you can." I said smiling back at him.