Chapter Four

Alex
__________

At alex's house...

As I got home, I immediately called wilbur again.

"Hi again! Shall we begin the discussion about the lore?" He said.

"Uhm can we talk about something else first before we get to the lore?" I asked.

"Yeah sure what's it about?" He asked.

"Its about earlier, when y/n was here, do you like..like her?" I asked him as I get nervous at his answer.

"Yeah of course I like her! She was kind bro why woul-" I cut him off.

"No I mean do you like her..romantically?" I asked again.

"Ohh, I mean she's an attractive girl and all but I don't think of much. We just met today anyways..why'd you ask?" He said.

"Oh it's nothing aha, just want to know." I said relieved.

"Awww is q jealous?? Q and y/n sitting on a tr-" He said teasing me.

"N-no I'm not jealous, of course not I mean she's pretty but I just.." I said stuttering.

"You sure about that? I saw you looking at her a lot." He said smirking at me.

"You got the wrong idea wil, let's just talk about the lore now.." I said looking down blushing.

"Nope, not until you tell me that you like her." He said.

"Ughh wilbur pleasee I just want to sleep I'm tired." I said hoping that this conversation will end.

"Tell me you like her or I'll tell her." He said teasing me again.

"Wilbur you don't even have her number." I said.

"Oh but don't you remember that she's expecting a message from me because I told you to give me her phone number?" He said.

I eventually got tired of this argument. I can tell him but he wouldn't tell her right? It isn't that bad and I trust him, maybe.. I mean what could go wrong?

"Fine. Yes, I do like y/n BUT please wilbur, don't tell her or you're dead." I said seriously.

"AHA FINALLY, and of course I won't tell her, trust me." He said as I finally get relieved that I got that out of my chest.

"Wilbur, just remember that you're the only person that I told you about this so please don't tell anyone too, cuz it might get to her.." I said.

"Yes sir!" He said as I gave him y/n's number and continued talking about the big lore happening next week.

After talking about the lore...

"Bye wil, cya!"

"Bye q! Call me whenever you need dating advi-" I cut him off by ending the call.

Wilbur is an online friend I've been talking to for years. He's the first ever person I've been friends with in the dsmp. He's the only person I talk to every night to catch up with things when I'm bored. I trust him with y/n but sometimes don't because he dated a lot of girls back then and it would never work out.

God why am I stupid. I should've just not talk about it earlier so he wouldn't ask anything about it.

I turned my pc off and head to my bed. I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling.

I remember that I hid the picture frame of two of us when we were still kids under my bed because she came over earlier and thought it would be weird since I thought she still doesn't know me.