Chapter Ten

Alex
__________

I was surprised when y/n suddenly cuddled me. I felt my body tense and my face burning. After a while I relaxed and cuddled her back.

I was scared karl and jimmy are seeing us cuddle but they were focused on the movie so that's great. Not that I'm embarrassed with it, I don't like them teasing me again because I'll be blushing and shit and y/n might think I'm weird or something.

I just wish I could stay in this position forever. I slowly close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

An hour after...

"Hey lovebirds, wake up." I hear karl's faint voice as I slowly open my eyes.

I look down to see y/n still cuddling me sounding asleep.

I look back at karl as I see him smirk. This cheeky motherfucker.

"What do you want now." I asked annoyed.

"C'mon alex, I'm just helping you. You asked for it." He said sitting down next to us.

"I guess your right, just don't tease me again."

"What'd you expect? Not do anything? Alex I'm your friend, I'm literally going to tease you about this shit."

"Fair enough." I sighed.

"Why'd you wake me up anyways?" I asked.

"Jimmy told me to tell you to sleep here since its really late already and it's going to be a long way home again."

"Ah, where are we gonna sleep then?"

"In the guest bedroom..but.."

"But what karl."

"There's only one bed soo you two gotta share hehe."

Omfg.

"I mean you look like your enjoy cuddling with her so you could continue cuddle with her on bed!"

I sighed and looked at karl.

"What? I'm just saying." He said getting up and walking out.

"Goodnight lovebirds!" He shouted.

"Fuck you!" I shouted back which made y/n wake up.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry for waking you up." I said as she slowly sat up.

"That's fine, what happened?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Jimmy told us that it's late so we could sleep here."

"Oh, where do we sleep?" She asked.

"Karl told me there should be a guest bedroom but there's only one bed..I could sleep here in the couch if you want me to-"

"Alex, we've slept together in a bed before. I'm fine, you don't have to struggle yourself."

I just nodded and we walked upstairs to the guest bedroom.

As we got there she jumped on bed and I followed. It was awkward until she cuddled me again. God it feels great. I cuddled with her getting comfortable. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep again.

The next day...

I wake up alone as I wondered where y/n went. I got worried again and got up. I walk downstairs to see her in the living room chilling in the chouch with her phone. I sighed and sat next to her.

"y/n, you worry me a lot you know. I wake up and your not there again." I said as she looked at me with a grin.

"Clingy much." She chuckled as she looked back at her phone.

"You cuddle with me a lot so your clingy too." I said crossing my arms.

"Pfft, you cuddle back so it doesn't count as clingy." She said still focused on her phone.

I sighed and got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" y/n asked.

Before I could look back, a smirk plastered on my face.

"Clingy much." I said as looking back then heading upstairs.

"Fuck you!" She shouted.

"You would want to wouldn't you." I shouted back as I smile knowing I left her flustered.

I then got to the guest room and packed my things to go back to the house.

I walk back downstairs seeing the front door open. I walk up to it and saw y/n and karl already in the car and jimmy outside talking to them.

Wow. They're such good friends.

I walk up to them with an annoyed look.

"Thanks for waiting guys."

They just laugh and I got in the car.

"I hope to talk to you more y/n! It was nice knowing you!" Jimmy said waving at her.

"Hope to see tou soon jimmy thanks for letting us stay for a while!" She said waving back at him.

We all said our goodbyes to jimmy as karl started the car and we drove off.

"So, how did you guys sleep? Did you like..do something or.."

"Yeah we did something." I said as y/n looked at me as she widened her eyes.

"Ohh really, what did you guys do?" He said teasingly.

"We slept." I said as I hear y/n quietly laugh. Karl just looked annoyed. He deserves it anyways, he's been teasing us for the past few days. I don't hate him though, he's just annoying when he teases me.

Out of nowhere, y/n cuddles me again. I still get a little tense but I'm getting more comfortable with it so I immediately cuddle her back and close my eyes.

At alex's and y/n's house...

We arrive home. We woke up still in each others arms. We release from it and got out of the car. Unfortunately, karl can't stay since he has other business to do. He's a busy guy so I can't blame him. We say our goodbyes and thank him for the free rides as he drove off.

We both got in and sat on the couch. I remember that we both have separate rooms so we don't get to cuddle all night..I kinda want to move in to her room and make my room into a gaming room or something. Ah fuck, now I'm actually being clingy.

"Hey, we got loads of sleep yesterday, what should we do now that we're really awake." She said interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know, we could watch a movie again if you want too?" Please say yes, I just want to cuddle again.

"Are you saying that because you want to cuddle with me again?"

Welp..

"W-what no of course not I'm not that clingy.."

"Ah, ok then I'll just go back to my room then." She said getting up.

What is she doing to me.

"Fine fine, yes I do want to cuddle please." I pleaded as she chuckled and sat back down. She cuddled me as I cuddle back.

"I lied, let's not watch a movie, can we just stay like this for a while.." I said.

"We have nothing else to do so sure." She softly chuckles. I smile as I kiss her forehead.