Chapter Two

Alex
__________

End of day...

As I was fixing my things, I couldn't stop thinking about y/n.

I know she's my childhood best friend but she doesn't remember. Unless she does and she's just not telling me. That's why I tried to ignore her but I just couldn't. She's not like the person I met years ago when we were kids. She used to be really talkative, kind and soft-hearted. Now I can see that she's always alone and I feel guilty.

I left without knowing where we would go. The day I created a youtube channel named 'djyeroc123' with y/n is also the day I left her. She didn't deserve that. I didn't want to leave but my parents needed me to go to california because my grandparents passed away. We attended the funeral and eventually stayed there for years.

Now that I'm in college, my parents allowed me to go live alone and start my own life. I still do youtube to pursue my dreams and it's doing quite well. I do a lot of toontown content because its fun and really entertaining even when I'm already an adult. I also do a lot of other content like club penguin, roblox, minecraft and more because I don't like sticking to one content. I like to change it every time when I feel like it. Balancing youtube and school is really hard but I still try my best.

I still live in california but bought a house near beaches where I can chill and long roads where I can drive while watching the sunset.

The thing is, I didn't expect y/n to be in the same city and college as me. I was so excited to talk to her again and catch up with things but it seems like she doesn't remember who I am.

I mean it was my fault for leaving her so soon for several years and never talked to her again. We didn't have contact with each other because we didn't really need it before since we could just go to each others houses and talk.

I want to tell her so bad that it's me. Alex, your childhood best friend from years ago, but I'm scared that she'll run away and never talk to me again because she thinks I left her for no reason at all.

I don't want to loose her. Not again.

_

I was about to head home but someone called my name. I turn around to see y/n. My face lit up but I had to hide it.

"I was just asking if we could talk and hangout, I know I annoy you but you seem cool so..could I have your number? Or snap or whatever you have?" She asked me and I was so happy that she wants to talk but I'm also sad that she doesn't know that she's talking to her childhood best friend from years ago.

"Yeah sure." I reply making it as cold as possible to hide my smile. I gave her my snap and head home after.

At home...

As soon as I got home, I got a message from y/n. I quickly opened it and it say "Is this alex cuz if it's not I'm beating the shit out of this mf tomorrow ^^" she was close to the camera showing her eyes glow and her hair perfectly flow across her face. She look gorgeous.

I've had this teeny tiny crush on her since we were kids but she kept talking about other boys in the neighborhood so I stopped, but as I hung out with her more, my feelings kept coming back and I'd just bottle them all up.

I took a selfie of myself doing the same as I go close to the camera and took a picture. I replied "nah, sorry ma'am I think he's dead." And sent it to her

"Oh, then how could I beat the shit out of him if he's already dead?" She replied.

"Idk do something I guess? I'm not a doctor." I said as I closed my phone and went on doing my unfinished assignments.