Chapter Eighteen

Alex
__________

TW: Slight mention of death, mention of abuse

Earlier morning, karl asked me to make coffee if I could because he like the coffee I make so I made it.

I then go to my room and lay in bed again. I really fucking miss her, so bad. I want to visit her and move in again but I can't just do that..she might just let me leave or I might see something worse..

I just don't want to hurt myself more. I tried to sleep the past days but I can't..I just can't sleep without y/n by my side. So I stared at the ceiling and let my thoughts cloud my mind.

A few hours after...

I got distracted from my thoughts by the front door opening and closing.. I bet it's just karl getting something from the store or one of his friends visiting.

I didn't want to interact with whoever it was because I'm not in the mood so I locked my door and lay in bed again staring at the ceiling.

A few minuets later...

I hear the front door open and close again. I think the person who visited is gone or maybe karl and the visitor both went out. I still wasn't in the mood to get up and do something so I stayed stuck on the bed.

Not until a few minuets after, the door knob of my room was moving..I got startled a bit. It's like someone's trying to break in my room. So I stood up from bed and walked up to it. I place my hand on the door knob and try unlock it.

I swear if the reason why I finally get up from bed is to open the door and get kidnapped then I will-

Oh, it's y/n..

WAIT Y/N!?

My eyes widen. What is she doing here. God she's beautiful. I missed her so much I just want to kis- wait no alex wtf.

"What are you doing here!?" We both said in unison.

She was about to leave but I really missed her and I wanted to talk to her so I called her name.

I ran up to her and asked if we could talk. She hesitated a bit but she accepted it.

We got in the room and we had a big space between us.

I apologized to why I acted that way and she did the same.

I asked about wilbur and her even if it'll hurt me..turns out I misunderstood everything and he never said I love you to y/n.

Fuck. Why are you so dumb alex.

She said something that I never expected her to say but it made me blush so hard. The sun was shining through the window so I guess she saw me..because she giggled a bit.

Omfg alex.

She might not want to answer this but I had to.. I just wanted to know if she still isn't ready.

"Are you still not ready for a relationship?" I ask hoping she would answer.

"Kinda.." she said.

"Kinda what?" I ask patiently waiting.

"Just please don't get mad at me if I tell you why."

"I'll try to.." I said preparing myself. Here it is alex. Life or death.

"Well..before I moved here in california, my parents passed away right? And after that, I was still in school, I got into a relationship before..I got into one because I wanted to fit in with everyone else in school. I didn't even like him. He never cared for me and he would always just hangout with his friends when I want to hang out with him."

She took a deep breath seemingly as if she's about to cry and so I wanted to comfort her by placing my hand at her back gently rubbing.

"Don't worry, you're ok. You could just not tell me it's fine."

"No, I want to. I tried to tell wilbur but I thought it would be unfair if I tell a friend I met a few days ago than a friend I met ages ago. I-" tiny droplets of tears come out of her eyes and I felt bad..I hugged her to comfort her more and she cried on my shoulder. I didn't care if my shirt got wet because of her tears. I focused on her and her only.

She continued but she stuttered a lot more.

"Shh wait, let me get you a glass of water." I said getting up to get water. I didn't want to leave her there for a long time so I rushed and got back to her handing the water. She drank from it and I told her to rest for a bit if she wants to. After a few minuets, she calmed down and she continued it.

"S-so, I got into a relationship right..he didn't care about me at all and a few days have past, he..he became more aggressive towards me so he abused me..slapped me..threw me across the ground, and I didn't have anyone else to help me because my parents passed away and I was the only one in mexico. I tried asking for help but they all didn't believe me..that's why I never told anyone about it because I thought no one would believe me." My eyes started to water. Tears threatening to fall of my eyes.

Why did I hurt her..why didn't I just listen first and let her explain before I hurt her feelings. I felt so guilty for hurting her after all she's gone through. I hug her and hold her close and apologized repeatedly.

"I-I'm so sorry you had to go through that..I'm so sorry I should've listened to you before. I'm so sorry." I hugged tightly as we cried together.

After a few minuets we calmed down. We explained every single thing so we could clear things up and we're both okay now. We were still cuddling in bed. I miss this feeling. Cuddling her in bed. I look down at her and smile.

"I promise this time, I'll wait. I'll wait whatever it takes. I'll even wait when I die."

"Alex!" She said jokingly punch shoulder as I chuckled.

"That's how crazy I am. Just for you y/n." I said as she blushed. I giggled at how cute she is. Her smile. Her laugh. Everything about her.

We didn't even hear the front door open when karl opened the door seeing us still cuddled up.

Omg.

"Yeahh well I guess I should go- HAVE FUN YOU TWO-" before he closed the door, y/n shouted.

"Karl!"

"Yeah.."

"Why'd you ask me to visit again?"

"Because..we're filming something with jimmy..hah." karl said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah and where's jimmy, at the airport I assume?"

"How'd you kno-"

"Because alex told me, karl." She said smirking. Why was that kinda..

Anyways..

"Oh..yeah sorry."

"Karl just tell me the truth."

"Fine, I just wanted you two back together..I was too desperate, sorry."

"Whatever.." she said rolling her eyes and facing me.

Omg why am I biting my lip.

"At least you guys are ok now."

"Yep, thank you karl." She said as karl saw me staring at her in awe.

"Looks like alex's hungry..just don't be too noisy hehe." He said as he left immediately before we could say anything.

"KARL!" We both shouted.

We both chuckled as we held each other.

"Could we stay like this for a day..I missed your cuddles."

"That's impossible but I would love to. I missed you too." She said giving me a peck on the nose and burying her head on my neck..my face was burning like hell.