Chapter Three

Y/N
__________

It was the end of school and I got home early because I need to get ready to go to alex's place to start planning the project.

He texted me before I even got home so I checked it. He sent his address and the time I should be there. It was a bit early so I just did whatever I find entertaining.

Before I did, I took a short bath to refresh my mind from all that stress in school. I also picked what I will be wearing when I go to alex's place. It isn't a big party or anything since we're just planning for the project so I picked something comfortable to wear.

After showering...

After my shower I head to my pc to play some minecraft. After some time passes I got bored and watched wilbur's vods. He's been a comfort streamer to me these past few months and I love his content. Although I don't really watch any of his friends because I don't have time to.

As I went to youtube and typed in the search bar 'wilbur' He streamed yesterday night which I might've been sleeping already that time. I clicked on it and watched it.

As I watched it, someone joined the discord vc he was in. He was streaming minecraft hardcore trying to beat a world record.

"WILBHURR!" The guy who joined the vc said.

"QUACKITEEE" Wilbur said mimicking the same voice to him.

I paused the video.

Quackity?

Isn't that the name I gave to Alex back then when he was making his username? And that guy who joined the vc sounded like Alex from school?!

What the fuck is going on.

I typed in 'quackity' on the search bar.

The screen was loading and I finally see who this quackity guy is..

I couldn't believe my eyes.

The guy from school who looks like my childhood best friend, sounds like him, and is a content creator named quackity!?!

It's all adding up now. I don't want to jump in conclusions but I really do think that alex from school is actually my childhood best friend.

Why didn't I see that earlier? Oh right. It's because your dumb y/n.

But why didn't he tell me it was him? Does he not know me? Or does he know me but never said anything?

Guess I have to find out when I arrive at his house, but if he actually isn't and it's just a coincidence then I'm going out of this planet.

And if it is him, I'm very glad that he used the username I suggested years ago because it sound cool.

Going to alex's house...

This is it. I don't think I'll be straight up telling him because that might be too fast. I'll tell him when I'm ready I guess. Now is not the time about that but it's time to focus on the project.

I rang the doorbell hoping that this is the right address. If he gave me the wrong address, I swear I'll beat the shi-

I got cut off by the front door opening.

Then I see alex.

He was gorgeous. I've always had a little crush on him when we were kids, yet I don't think he likes me like I do so I let go of the feelings.

"Oh hi! you're a bit early than I thought but its fine, come in." Alex said gesturing inside and welcoming me to his home.

"You have a nice house." I said looking around while he walks me to his room.