Chapter Six

Alex
__________

I woke up by a smell of burning.

BURNING? SOMETHINGS BURNING?

I stood up and wondered where y/n went. I got worried so I rushed to find her and also figure out where the burning smell came from. I went to the kitchen to find y/n placing a burning (alex favorite food) in a plate.

"Oh you're awake aha, uhm so I can explain-"

"y/n! What the hell happened? I got worried!"

"Sorry I just wanted to make your favorite for breakfast..and I kinda failed because I don't really remember how mom cooks it.."

"You didn't 'kinda failed' you did fail y/n, let me help you."

I walked up to her and help her clean up the mess. I put aside the burning food as I made another one for both of us.

"You should've woke up me up instead."

"It was a supposed to be a surprise alex."

"You didn't have to, I told you that you don't need to pay me back with something."

"Eh well I still feel guilty for not doing anything, you know me."

I sighed and continued on cooking our breakfast.

You gotta hurry up a bit too since college starts in an a few hours.

"Yep, got it." I said almost done with cooking the food.

While I was still cooking, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. We kissed and it was amazing. Her soft lips, syncing with mine. I just wish we could do that everyday. I wonder what it feels like when we-

"Alex!!"

I got distracted with my thoughts while the food was slightly burning.

Oh shit.

"Sorry, sorry, zo-"

"You zoned out again, yeah I know alex."

"Yeah sorry." I said turning off the stove and placed the food on a plate.

"And you blame me for burning the food earlier." y/n said as I get utensils from the cabinet.

"Sorry ok, you know I zone out a lot."

"That's fine, let's just eat our breakfast."

We ate our breakfast for a few minuets then we got ready for college.

After getting ready...

"Ready y/n?" I asked as I got my car keys.

"Yes."

We walk up to the car and got in. I started the car and it didn't start.

"That's weird.."

I started it again but it didn't work.

"Alex, I think we need to get to a bus, we only have a few minuets till we're late."

"Ok, I'll fix this later. What's wrong with cars nowadays?"

We got out of the car and started walking to the bus station. As soon as we arrive, a lot of people were there so it would take a while.

After minuets of waiting, we finally got in a bus but it was already loaded with people so we couldn't really find a seat.

We searched for one and there was only one seat left.

"You could go sit, I can stand." I said offering y/n the seat.