Chapter Twenty Seven

Alex
__________

TW: alcohol, implied smut (not detailed, just implies that they did the thing)

I woke up by the sunlight blinding my eyes. I got out of bed and look around to see y/n nowhere. I sigh and got out of the room and went downstairs since she might be cooking like usual.

As I was walking downstairs, the light were still off..weird, when y/n would go down and cook, the light should be on. Maybe she doesn't need it? I mean, there's the sunlight from the windows so I guess not.

I headed over to the kitchen hearing nothing but silence. I'm starting to panic again. What if she actually is gone..

I grab a tool near me on the table beside me for protection incase someone broke in and took her.. I might be crazy but this isn't normal.

I slowly walk to the kitchen with tiny footsteps while I look around with the tool still on my hand. My heart is beating faster as I get closer to the kitchen.

When I get to the front of the kitchen, no one is there..until I hear something behind me..

As I quickly turn around, confetti start to appear and loud party horns start. I then see y/n and the other people who got invited (crewboys, wilbur, and his bf).

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shout.

"YOU GUYS!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I say breathing heavily. After all that dramatic shit, it was all just a surprise. Well I appreciate it but it was not as expected.

"Oops, sorry.." y/n says lowering down her party horn.

I look at her as I see her wearing a cute party hat. I smile softly at her as I admire her.

I didn't know I looked at her for too long until dream clears his throat.

"Okayyy, lets go start the party!!" Sapnap said and we all got excited and headed over to the games.

After the games...

"That wasn't fair at all. You literally won almost all the games!" Karl said.

"Guess it's just birthday luck." I said.

"Give him a chance karl, atleast you won a game." y/n said.

"Hm true, but still not fair." Karl says as we all laughed.

"So what else are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Well, that ACTUAL party will be starting later night so for now we should watch a movie if you guys want to." Dream says.

"Ooo I want to pick!!" Wilbur said.

"No wilbur, alex should since it's his birthday." Dream said.

"No it's fine, any movie will do." I say.

"YESS!!" Wil shouts as we all laugh again.

We all headed over to the movie house. (yes, alex is rich.)

Wil picked a movie but his bf took the remote from his hand and picked the movie instead.

"Eh, either way the movie you pick is good so.." Wilbur says as we all sat on our seats.

"WAIT how about our snacks??" y/n asks.

"Omg we almost forgot about that! I'll get it, just don't start the movie or I'll kill you guys." Karl says as he walked out of the room to get the snacks.

George turned off the lights of the room and I got up and to turn on the ac. Before I even walked to my seat, y/n pulled me to hers.

"Hey what are yo-"