Chapter 1:

Chapter 1: 

"Hey baby." I hear a deep, harsh voice say. I turn around and see him. The one that's got me tonight. 

"Leave me alone." I say backing into a coroner.

"Aw, come on, baby. Just for tonight." He says reaching out for my hand. 

"Don't touch me." I say slapping his hand away. That just made him angry. He grabbed me violently and started shaking me, shouting in my face. I just stood there, waiting for it to be over, knowing there was nothing I could do to stop him. And soon we would be in bed, him enjoying himself, and me imagining I was somewhere else, or that *he* was someone else. Tears began to leak down my face as he starts on my clothes. I scream at the top of my lungs; "NOOO!!"

I wake up, screaming bloody murder. I heard another scream join mine, and a wind next to me. I looked to my side, panting from screaming. Alli was sitting up next to me. My screaming must have woke Alli up.... again.... oops. 

"You really have to stop that!" Alli said. 

"Sorry.... I had another dream again."  I said, laying back down.

Alli laid back down too. "Aw... poor Lexi." She said in a baby voice, that she knows always makes me laugh a little. Not really a giggle, but enough to crack a smile.

"Now go back to sleep. It's like four in the morning." She said laughing a little.

"Okay." I said, knowing that the usual dream was over, and I could sleep okay for a few more hours.

----

I woke up in the morning, just like I usually do. I sat up and looked around the room for Alli. She's usually somewhere around either doing her hair, makeup, or deciding what to wear. She wasn't there. I blinked and rubbed my eyes and checked again. She was gone. I screamed. 

"ALLI?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?! ALLI?!" I got up and ran out of the room looking for her. I ran down the hallway, and slipped on something. I feel backwards and hit my head.

It was weird. I couldn't do anything, but I could hear. I couldn't feel or anything, but I  could hear. I heard my head making a loud bang on the floor, and a door opening.

"LEXI!" I heard Cody shout. 

I felt myself weakening. My hearing was going out, and then it would come back for a few seconds. The next thing I heard was:

"Cody! What happened?" Brad said. I could recognize the voices. 

"I don't know-" 

Then my hearing went out. 

"But what if she dies?!" Cody's worried voice said. 

Is it weird that I would've smiled if I could've? 

The next thing I knew was somebody was trying to get me to speak or move. I don't know who it was, I couldn't see them. Just hear their voices over a loud noise that made you think Alert! Alert!.  

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around the-all-to-familiar room. I saw Cody sitting in one of the chairs. WHO INVITED HIM?! My eyes widen. I take a deep breath, and try to stay calm. 

"Where's Alli?" I said quietly, but demanding. 

His head snapped towards me. He smiled. Fear was growing in me like one of those flower thingies where you press the button and it blooms. 

"Your awake!" He said happily. I a full bloomed flower now. It was taking everything in me not to scream. When I guy says that it never goes well. 

It's okay, it's just Cody, he's not going to hurt you.

Yes he is!

No, he's not just calm down!

No!

Well if your that afraid just scream! 

No! When I scream they cut me! 

Your so stubborn! 

I know!

My eyes were starting to water now. Cody's face went from on top of the world to the bottom of it. 

"Lexi? Are you okay?" He said gently. Like he actually cared. Like he always does. What am I doing?!? 

Stay strong. Don't let him get to you.

He came over and sat on the edge of my bed. That's when I started crying. He reached out his hand and touched my arm. I felt a spark and it sent my fear over the edge. I screamed at the top of my lungs and he pulled away instantly. Not even instant. Almost fast enough to make you believe he was a vampire. 

Just then the door burst open and Alli came in. She came rushing to me. She hugged me and I began to cry into her shoulder. She began shouting at Cody.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE?! GET OUT!!" 

"I was just trying-"

"Well just don't!" 

I couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow for him. He was just trying to comfort me, but he still hasn't realized that he's what caused my fear. 

---

Hey! Sorry it's sort of short, hope you enjoyed it! VCCCCF!