Chapter 24:

Chapter 24:

(Outfits in the comments!) 

*Alli's P.O.V.**

"Please?" He asked for the zillionth time.

"No, Cody. She doesn't want to see you." I replied, grabbing my bag. Me and Lexi were going to meet at the coffee shop a couple of blocks from my house. 

"How do you know?" He pleaded.

"I'm not explaining it again, Cody." 

He's been completely devastated ever since they broke up, and I do feel sorry for him. I mean, he's my brother, which also means he can get annoying sometimes. 

"But I have to see her."

"You wont die, Cody. You just need time." 

Don't get me wrong, I want them to be together, but I have to tell him what he needs to hear. I understand why she did it, though I don't completely agree with her. She's just going through something like always. 

"No, I need time with her.

I gave him my stop-it-right-now look for the millionth time, hoping maybe this time he would actually see it. I checked my self in the mirror one more time before heading down stairs, making sure my hair was okay and such. I straightened my hair and put it back in a high pony. I was wearing overalls (I'm obsessed), with a black and white stripped crop top, and white flats that were black on the toes. 

I walked out the door. I turned many times to make sure he wasn't following me on the way to the coffee house. Once I made it there, alone, I went inside and saw her sitting in a chair at a wooden table. She smiled when she saw me. I smiled back, and started walking toward her.

****Lexi's P.O.V.******

Me and Alli had arranged for us to meet today at  the coffee shop closest to her house. I slept in late that day, well late for me since I've been working. We had agreed on meeting there at eleven in the morning. I woke up around nine, being that I was taking the bus to get there. I made my self a frozen waffle and ate it plain as I got ready. I straightened my hair thinking the whole time of how much I wanted to dye it black. I put on my make-up and got dressed. I wore a white tank top with the American flag on it, and a pair of simple denim shorts. I added a little jewelry and slid on my red sneakers. I gathered a few of my things putting them into my backpack.  Once I was finished I slung it over my shoulder and walked out the door.

I saw Alli standing there, looking chic like always. As she came towards me I tried my best to smile and look happy. I didn't want her to think I wasn't doing good. 

"Hi." I said. 

"Hey," She replied pulling me into a hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. I got a job. And So did Doug."

"Well that's good." She said sitting down. 

"Yeah, so how have you been?"

"I've been good. Busy. Lots of photo shoots."

"Well that's good, I guess." I wanted to ask about Cody, but at the same time I didn't. Not yet anyway.

"Yup. So where did you get a job at?"