CHAPTER - 4 ( 🌚🤏 )

( 15+ hai to uncomfortable ho to isi part k NEXT DAY se pado waha se sab kuch thik hai )

Sai's whole body became shiver, because Virat, or a man or her husband was touching her like this for the first time.
No one has ever touched her like this before....
Sai was feeling a different piece.This is what people feel when they are touched by people of the opposite gender.....
So she was enjoying it very much, she forgot all their old nok jhok.Virat also enjoyed it very much because he touched a girl or her wife her Sai like this for the first time in his life.
Sai grabs Virat's hand with her hand to feel more pleasure.
Virat puts his two hands on Sai's stomach, Sai closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.
Virat kisses very gently on Sai's neck
Sai and Virat were both getting out of control.They could not handle themselves.
Virat could no longer restrain himself, he grabbed Sai's hand, pulled her up and turned her towards him, and continued kissing her neck continuously.Sai grabs Virat's kurta.

Virat Sai was moving his hands with his whole back, waist and spine.Virat starts licking with his tongue on Sai's neck, shoulders, earlobes and give wet kisses.

Virat gently unties the dori of Sai's blouse, Sai doesn't stop him.She seemed to want to continue all this.
Virat comes and puts his hand inside Sai's blouse from Sai's shoulder and pulls the strap of Sai's bra.He wanted to open it and lick her upper private parts.

[Me - Mereko sharam aarhi hai 🌚🌝
Badi badi chize likhte hue sharam nhi aati lekin chote chote baato pe mujhko sharam aajati hai yaar...🙈🙈]

Virat's lust for Sai seemed to be growing more and more.To get so close to Sairat's face, the bindi of the vermilion Sai's forehead was rubbed, and a little red of that vermilion was on Virat's cheek.

[ Me - Ooo maa goo 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Cho chekchi ( So sexy ) 😜😜😜😜 ]

Virat (in mind) - Manna padega Sai ki body sach much me bohot attractive hai
Aaj samajh raha hu ki yeh jagtap Sai ka picha kiu nhi chodta tha
Khair jo bhi hai sai ab sirf meri hai pata nhi kiu uspe khudka hak jatane ka man kar raha hai
Sai gussa to nhi ho rhi hai lekin phir bhi , shayad itni jaldi itna aage badna thik nhi hoga....

Viray gently brings her in front of his face and tells her -----

Virat - Sai bohot raat ho gyi hai ab so jao , humm

Sai - Nodded

Virat - Saiiii , jawab chahiye , ishara nhi

Sai - Par samajhdaari k liye to ishara hi kaafi hota hai na

Virat - Uffff....kya Baiko mili hai bappa

Sai - 😁

Virat - Chalo ab so jao

Sai - Haa

Virat - Good girl

Sai - Good night 🤭

Virat - Good night 😊

Then they fall asleep.

NEXT DAY --------

In the morning Sai wakes up and sees that her hubby is sleeping , he looked so cute.She doesn't wake up Virat and she goes to the washroom and gets fresh.After a while she comes out of the washroom and stands in front of the mirror to wipe her hair and she saw that Virat had woken up, he was lying awake and looking at Sai.
Virat was smiling....
Sai wipes his wet hair And she is wearing a red bindi, mangalsutra and vermilion on her hairline.Sai liked these very much.
Then she turned to Virat and gave a smile and said -----

Sai - Good morning Virat sir

Virat - Good morning Sai

Sai - Aap jaakar fresh ho jaiye mai niche Jaa rhi hu...