CHAPTER - 47 ( 🌚🌝 )

Virat kissed Sai very softly, they had a passionate kiss.
They both deal with their confidence as they choose to embark on their play activities.They were both very happy to be close to each other.

Virat entangles his hand with Sai's hand.
Virat puts his right hand inside Sai's salwar and touches Sai's bare waist.
Suddenly the touch of Virat's cold hand fell on Sai's warm waist and shivered all over Sai's body.

Virat gently presses Sai's waist.Virat leaves Sai's lips and goes to her neck and kisses her on the neck.
Virat is slowly descending further down.
Then Virat Kisses between Sai's neck and chest, And Sai's waist presses harder.
He got up from Sai and turned her upside down.Then Virat opens the chain of Sai's salwar and Kisses on her bare back.
Sai began to take deep breaths
Virat starts rubbing his hands on Sai's bare back and goes on kissing continuously And bites in some places.
Then Virat turns to Sai and goes to open her salwar.
And Virat opens Sai's salwar, The backless inner was inside the dress
Sai looked very hot in this look.

Virat sits up , Then Virat slowly go to Sai , Sai moved backwards and he moved to the middle of the bed
Seeing Sai moving backwards, Virat grabbed Sai and brought her closer to him.Sai's cheeks turned red with shame.He started rubbing his fingers on Sai's lips , Sai's lips are very soft, beautiful, pink.

Virat move towards Sai's lips , more closer, more closer and Virat kisses Sai's lips again.
Sai and Virat continue to kiss each other , They forget everything around them.

Sai and Virat grabbed each other , Virat puts his hand inside Sai's inner and starts rubbing her cleavage area.
Virat opens Sai's hair and that hair covers Sai's back and waist.
Virat suckes and bites Sai's lower lip.
After 10 minutes of liplock they break the kiss
Sai opens virat's t-shirt , And the two of them keep touching each other's bodies , Then they lie down again and cover themselves with sheets and keep their romance going.
Virat Sai's inner strap is removed with his teeth and kissed there.
Sai smiled.
The two of them were getting enough pleasure for each other.
Virat was kissing Sai's shoulders, her cleavage area, her hands, her collarbone , her earlobe , her waist, her belly, her navel everywhere.
This often causes Sai to tickle and she gently pushes Virat and smiles.

Virat - Are dhakka kiu maar rhi hu pagli !!

Sai - Gudgudi ho rhi hai...

Virat - Achha gudgudi ho rhi hai tumko
To chalo or gudgudi karenge

Sai - Areeee......

And she keeps laughing, because her only love , her husband , her friend , her Virat sir caresses her, the more she tickles.

As if the time of their love is stuck in one place, time itself wants that this time two lovers should spend time alone.
If time is not available later.

Virat and Sai continue to caress each other and gradually Sai and Virat undress each other.
They held each other's whole body.Sai often scratches Virat's back with her nails.And Virat gives lavibites to different parts of Sai's body and those places turn red.

The two of them were lying naked on top of each other.
As soon as the Virat's dick touches Sai's body, it shivers on Sai's body.
One of Sai's feelings is different.

Virat looks at Sai and Sai sees clearly in the dim light outside.
And she realizes that Virat is asking permission from her.

Virat - Kya mai........

Sai - Hmm....

Virat - Sai soch lo.....

Sai - Haa....mai soch ke hi bol rhi hu...

Virat - Thik hai....

Saying this, Virat spreads his legs wide and he goes down a little and inserts his dick inside Sai.Sai screamed in pain but still somehow managed.

Virat - Sai mai.......

Sai - Koi baat nhi.....

Virat - Ok...

Virat thrusts slowly at first and gradually increases the speed.Sai felt pain at first but later she got very pleasure, and Virat started kissing Sai to reduce Sai's pain.
The two who hid their love for each other in their hearts for so long, today they finally became one soul.

After running their session like this for about half an hour, Virat took out his dick from inside Sai and kissed her forehead and lay down beside her.
The moonlight came from the window and fell on Sai's face, making her look very beautiful.
The brightness of her face increased even more.

Virat - I love you Badbad Devi....❤️

Sai - I love you too Chavan Sir....❤️

Virat - Yaar tum yeh sir bulana kam band karogi !?

Sai - Sir nhi bulai to kya bulau aapko
Chavan sahb kahke bulau !? 😛

Virat - Dekho Sai achha nhi hoga mai bol raha hu....

Sai - Arreee...Chavan sahb to bura maan gye 🤣
Na na Chavan sahb bura nhi maante !!🤣

Virat - Tummmm......

This makes Virat jump on Sai again and kiss her again, and this is how they spend their time lovingly all night long 🌌🌌🌌

______________________________________
Precap - Planning

Ummed karti hu achha laga hoga 🙃

Wese mai us story ko delete kar deti hu na 🙂