CHAPTER - 32

Everyone is getting ready for Holi and Devi tai's wedding.And all this is hidden from everyone including Sai, Samrat, Mohit and Shivani bua, and does not let anyone know anything.

The four of them work according to a plan and no one notices.They reacted in front of everyone as if nothing had happened.
Thus came the day of Holi.
The four of them had a plan that they would marry devi tai on holi day because that day was auspicious for marriage. So they finalized that day with great risk.And Pulkit sir arranges all the weddings in his house, arranges pandals, decorations, pandits etc. pulkit himself.After all this time his only love he found his Devi and was going to marry her, It was a very special day for him and a very happy day.

Everyone can be made together.And they decide to go to Pulkit's house in the evening with Devi tai because the wedding was at that time.And in the morning they will play holi with everyone so that no one has any doubt.

The night before Holi -----

Sai was standing by her favorite window in the room.And just then Virat comes to the room and he sees Sai standing by the window.
She locks the door and goes silently to Sai and hugs her from behind.
Sai was startled.

Sai - Aap !!

Virat - Haa...
Kiu ??
Mere jagah kisi aur ka hona tha kya ??

Sai - Dhurrrr !!!
Yeh sab ulti sidhi baate mat kijiye...
Gussa aata hai !!

Virat - Achha achha sorry...

Sai - Hmm...

Virat - Achha ek baat batao...

Sai - Hmm ??

Virat - Tum......kuch chupa rhi ho kya mujhse ??

Sai - ........
N...nhi to....kiu ??

Virat - Nhi mujhe aisa laga !!

Sai - A..aisa kuch bhi nhi hai....

Virat - Achha...

Sai - Haa...

Virat - Ummmm...

Sai - Achha Virat sir !!
Aap mujhpe kitna yakeen karte hai ??

Virat - Haaiii !!
Yeh kaisa sawal hai ??

Sai - Bataiye na !!

Virat - Achha....
Mai.........tumpe..........bohooooot yakeen karte hu....
Khud se bhi zada !!

Sai - Agar kabhi bhi maine kuch galat kar diya ya agar aapko mera kiya hua kuch bhi galat Lage to aap kya karenge ???

Virat - Sai yeh sab kaisi sawale puch rhi ho tum !!

Sai - Offho boliye na !!

Virat - Mai jaanta hu tum aisa kuch nhi karogi jisse mujhe bura lage....
Isiliye mai aisa kuch sochta hi nhi hu jiske baare me tum mujhse puch rhi ho.....

Sai - ........

Virat - Lekin achanak se yeh sab khayal tumhare Mann me kiu aarhe hai ??

Sai - Nhi nhi....aisehi bas aagye to puch liya...

Virat - Achha......

Sai - Hmm....

Virat - ......

Sai - ......

Virat - ......

Sai - ......

Virat - Are haaaa !!!!! 😀😃

Sai - Kya ??? 😳😳

Virat - Tumhare liye mai ek gift laya tha 😄

Sai - Sachhi !! 😃😃