CHAPTER - 20

The two of them went out of the police station and took out car and they got into the cars, and in about 15 minutes they reached the fair near Nag river.

Virat - Sai utro ga....

Virat was about to ask Sai to get out of the car but Sai got out of the car before Virat could finish his speech.

Virat - Kise kah raha hu mai 😂😂
Bhool hi Gaya tha ki yeh ladki to hawa k tezi se chalti hai 😂😂

Sai - Virat sir jaldi aayiye merese raha nhi ja raha ab , please jaldi aayiye...

Virat - Aaraha hu Sai...

Virat gets out of the car and Sai grabs Virat's hand and pulls him to the fair.

Virat - Sai chalo udhar chalte hai

Sai - Haa chaliye...

Sai and Virat go to many shops and have a lot of fun.
Virat Sai buys very beautiful bangles, colorful bangles.Because Virat knew that Sai loves to wear bangles.Sai bought a very cute key ring for Virat.
The two continue to go to the fair together after watching a puppet show.It would be there every year.
They ride on different rides of the mela.....

They stay at the fair for about 40 minutes because that fair took place in a lot of places, they have a lot of fun.
They also carry a lot of food items for the people of the house, Virat buy a lot of candy floss for Sai.

They are ready to return to the fair home around 07:00.
They were walking towards the main gate of the fair to get out of the fair, just then someone put a hand on Sai's shoulder.Sai felt that the hand was not Virat.
Sai looks over her shoulder, she sees a hand wrapped in a red cloth.She looks back, and screams in fear, pulls that hand away from his shoulder and goes to the back of Virat.
Because that hand belonged to a man who was in the guise of a Joker.
And Sai has Coulrophobia.
It's a kind of phobia where people are afraid of the Joker.

Virat - Sai !!!

Sai - Vi...Virat sir hataiye ise please...

Virat - Are Sai kiu dar rhi ho ??

Sai - Are is joker ko hataiye yahase please...

Virat - Are joker se kon darta hai...

Sai - Mujhe dar lagta hai awkward feel hota hai aap please hataiye...

Joker - I'm sorry mai wo bas...

Virat - It's okk , and I'm sorry wo yeh shayad joker se darti hai , I'm sorry agar aapko bura laga ho to...

Joker - Nhi nhi it's okk , hota hai aisa
It's okk...
Mam aap dariye mat...mai kuch nhi kaar Raha...
Aap samne aa sakti hai...

Sai - Umm...

Joker - Ok , ok mai aata hu...

Then the Joker leaves and then Sai comes in front of Virat.

Virat - Pagli ladki , aise dar kiu gyi ??

Sai - Are mujhe joker se dar lagta hai...

Virat - Are re re...
Mat daro Sai...mai hu na...

Sai - Umm...

Virat - Achha chalo ab ghar chalte hai

Sai - Hmm...
Yeh joker kisi or taraf se nhi aayega na

Virat - Nhi aayega Sai , wo us taraf chala gaya hai...
Chalo ab...

Sai - ......

Then Virat grabbed Sai's hand and brought her out of the fair and they drove away.Sai didn't say anything but Virat noticed that Sai was very scared.
But still Virat does not say anything.

They returned home with a silence.

When they get home, they give everyone their things that they bought at the fair.

They also give all the food items they brought, everyone is happy.Then Sai and Virat go to their room and they leave their clothes and freshen up.

Sai still couldn't forget about the joker, the picture of the joker was constantly floating in her mind.She couldn't forget more than she could forget.Because of all these worries, Sai couldn't even talk to anyone.
Somehow she came to talk, and her fear was evident in her face.Everyone saw it but no one except Virat knew what had happened.That joker's sudden approach to Sai had a very strange effect on him.

After getting fresh,Virat noticed that Sai was standing by the window.

Virat (in mind) - Sai aaj kuch zada hi dar gyi thi...wo thik se kisise baat bhi nhi kar rhi hai...
Kya karu...usse baat karu kya...
Shayad fresh feel kare...
Lekin us baare me baat karunga to shayad or dar jaygi...mere khayal se kisi or topic ko lekar baat karna shi rhega...
Sai ne kabhi mujhe bataya bhi nhi ki use Clown se dar lagta hai....
Ek kaam karta hu , jaata hu uske paas
Kisi tarah se uska dhyan us taraf se hata hi lunga...haa...

Virat goes to Sai, but Sai doesn't realize that Virat is behind her.Virat puts his hand on Sai's shoulder , But Sai thinks that the Joker put his hand on Sai's shoulder.It seems to Sai that the Joker she saw at the fair is standing behind her.Sai screamed in fear and she moved to the other side and removed Virat's hand from her shoulder.

______________________________________
Precap - Pata nhi....