CHAPTER - 26

Virat - Ab chalo chalte hai kahi or
ghoomne...

Sai - Ok chaliye....

Sai and Virat leave and they wander around some places in the vicinity and return hotel after dinner around 08:00 at night because they did not know how long the shops were open.

They return to the hotel by 09:00 and they enter the room.Upon entering the room, Virat turns on all the lights in the room that were on in the morning, which means Sairat's room is in full honeymoon mode 🌚🌚

Sai was about to change into kurti and leggings for a night out, but then Virat stopped her.

Sai - Achha mai change karke aati hu

Virat - Are ruko ruko...

Sai - Kya ??

Virat - Wo rakho...

Sai - Kyaa ?? Kiu ???

Virat - Are wo kurti or wo leggins rakho or yeh kapde pahno...

Virat grabbed the kurti and leggings from Sai's hand and left a folded cloth in her hand.Sai did not know what it was.Sai goes to see it open but Virat sends her inside the washroom and locks the door from outside.

Sai - Are kya kar rhe hai ??

Virat - Are yaar tum wo kapde pahan ke bahar aso mai idhar hi change kar lunga...

Sai - Are par...

Virat - Jaldi !!!

Sai - Are aap bohot ajeeb ho....

Virat - Pata hai , ab tum jaldi karo....

Sai - Offho....

Sai has no choice but to come out of the washroom wearing those clothes.
As she leaves the washroom, she finds that Virat was sitting on a bed, staring at her.
Virat was looking at Sai with loving eyes, Sai was very embarrassed because she had never worn so little and had never worn in front of Virat.
She repeatedly bent down and pulled her dress down to cover her legs, but as she covered her legs, her breasts seemed to come out of the dress.Because she was leaning.

Sai - Virat sir yeh kaise papde aapne diye hai....
Kaise vahiyat se kapde hai , kisi bhi taraf se dhak nhi paa rhi hu...
Bekar si dress liya hai aapne Virat sir

Virat - Idhar aao...

Sai - Nhi...

Virat - Sai !!!

Sai - Nhii....
Mujhe sharam aarhi hai yeh dress pahen k

Virat - Are Sai please na...

Sai - Naa

Virat - Ok...mat aao...
Phir mai jaa raha hu..

Sai - Kaha ??

Virat - Room k bahar kiuki tumko to sharam aarhi hai na mere saamne aane me to ab us dress k pahen k raat bhar kaise sougi tum mere sath to mai bahar rah lunga tum so jao yaha....
Bohot pyaar se kharida tha tumhare liye to utaaro mat...so jao idhar hi...

It says Virat get up from the bed and go to the door.
But before opening the door, Sai grabbed Virat's hand.

Sai - Are aap aise gussa mat hoiye...

Virat - Kiu na hou !!
Meri dii hui chiz to tumko ab bekar lagne lagi hai na to gussa kiu na hou...

Sai - Aap dekhiye na kitni choti hai yeh dress...ajeeb lagta hai na , kabhi nhi pahni maine aisi dress

Virat - Haa to ab pahen rhi thi na...adat lag jata pahente hue....

Sai - .....

Virat pulls his hand away from Sai's hand. Just then Sai remembers that one day Shivani Bua told her that Virat gets angry even in small matters.

Sai - Virat sir....

Virat - Chup chap so jao Jake ( loudly )

Sai stops

Sai - Ek dress ko lekar itna gussa kon hota hai Virat sir !!

Virat - ......

Sai - Meri hi galti hai...mujhe aana hi nhi chahite tha yaha....
Ghar pe baithi rahti wahi shi hota...
Yaar , ladkio ka sharam aana bhi paap lagta hai kya aapko !!!

Virat - .......

Sai angrily goes to the washroom with her kurti and leggins and she comes out of the washroom after some time.
She leaves the room and Virat stands there in silence.

Sai went straight from the room to the roof of the hotel, the roof was open to all.Sai went to the roof and stood alone.Some houses still had lights on when they went to the roof and noticed.It was beautiful to look around, Sai was supposed to be happy in this beautiful environment but she was sad.Because a while ago her Virat sir scolded her for no reason.

Sai - Virat sir samajhte kiu nhi hai , maine kabhi nhi pahene aise kapde mujhe aadat nhi hai ajeeb to lagna hi tha....bekar me unhone mujhe danta....
Bohot bure hai wo , kabhi unke sath dobara kahi bhi ghoomne nhi aaungi
( Cutely + crying )

Other Side in room ----

Virat - Are yaar yeh kya kar diya....
Bekar me Sai ko kiu daant diya maine
Bechari bura maan gyi...Offho
Yeh bhi koi baat hui dantne ki...dimag kharab ho chuka hai mera....
Wese use mere saamne yeh kapde pahenne me problem kya thi...
Pahen leti to kya ho jata....
Wese usne to kabhi aise kapde pahne bhi nhi to yeh to hona hi tha....
Abhi kidhar dhundu use....chad pe jakar dekhta hu pakka udhar hi hogi
Yeh ladki dukh hone par chad pe hi milti hai har bar , is baar bhi Chad pe hi hogi.....
Jaata hu....

Virat goes to the roof first to find Sai because he knows Sai likes to be on the roof, she always goes to the roof if she is upset.

Virat going to the roof and seeing that the roof door is open, he enters and sees Sai standing there.

Virat - Sai !!!

Sai - ......

Virat - Sai I...I'm sorry...

Sai - ......

Virat - Wo mai...g..galti ho gyi , maaf kar do please...achanak se gussa aagaya tha or...... please maaf kardo...

Sai - .......

Virat - Sai please....
Ab nhi dantunga...pakka...
Kar do na maaf...please

Virat came to Sai's side and stood up.

Sai was a little arrogant in nature, she was not arrogant but once she did she would not listen to anything.And this arrogance would have happened to her when a loved one scolded her for no reason.And scolding her for a dress seemed pointless.

There were light clouds all around, there was a forecast of rain, the wind that was blowing before the rain started to blow.
Suddenly all around was illuminated because of a flash of lightning, and the whole darkened night was illuminated by the light of that lightning, and all around trembled at the sound of a sharp lightning.And the sound of lightning was very loud so Sai hugged Virat because she is scared and put her head on his chest, Virat was a little surprised but he immediately hugged Sai.

Virat - Are...daro mat...mai hu na...

Sai - ........

Virat - Sai !!

Sai - .........

Virat - Maine bewajah hi daant diya tumhe...Sorry...ab nhi daantunga...

Sai - .........

Sai snuggles into Virat's chest and hugs him tighter and it means she forgave him.Because Sai didn't have the ability to be angry with anyone for long, especially on people whom Sai loved very much.
Maybe she would feel something for Virat.....❤️

______________________________________
Precap - 🌚🌚🤏🤏

Is part ko likhte hue mujhko pata chala ki jhagde karne k kayi tarike hote hai....😂😂🤣🤣

Next part - MONDAY 🙂🙃