CHAPTER - 45

Outside the cabin ----

Sai - Virat sir....
Bade kaka ka case critical to nhi hai isiliye kal shaam tak unko discharge mil jayga...

Virat - Yeh to bohot achhi baat hai

Sai - Haa to...mai kya karu ab !?
Matlab maa ko bol du ??

Virat - Haa...bol do...
Or tum abhi ghar chali jao...
Bohot der se yaha ho...
Thoda aaram kar lo...

Sai - Aap nhi jayenge ??
Haa ham bhi jayenge...
Thodi der baad hi nikal jayenge kiuki 10:30 bajne ko hai...

Sai - Ok...

Virat - Besabri se intazar karungi tumhari lautne ki....

Sai - (:

Sai then tells everyone to go back to Gudiya ji's house from the hospital. She goes home and she tells gudiya ji everything that happened in the evening.Gudiya ji is very happy to hear that Sai is returning to her home.
She is very sad from the heart because Sai has been with her for so long, gudiya ji has become a habit of Sai, but now she is happy to hear about Sai's return but she is also a little sad.

Gudiya ji - To Sai jab Nagesh ji ne tujhe ghar wapas bulaya hi hai to ghar wapas jaa or pati ke sath khushi se rah....
Mai bohot khush hu tere liye....
( In mind ) - Ab Sai ke wapas jaane ke baad wapas se wahi din , wahi akelapan , meri Meenu ki wahi yaade phir se mujhpe havi ho jaygi....
Mera bass chalta to Sai ko apne seene se lagake rakh deti.... Kahi jaane hi nhi deti !!
Lekin kya karu ab...use jane dena hi hoga....

Sai - (:

Gudiya - Kal hi jaa rhi hai na tu ??

Sai - Haa...

Gudiya ji - To samaan pack kar le...
M..mai madat kar deti hu...

Sai - Ho maa...

Gudiya ji - Ji...

Gudiya ji gets tears in her eyes but she doesn't let Sai understand and goes away from there.

Time passes, that day ends and the next day begins.When Bade Kaka was healthy, he was discharged from the hospital that evening and everyone took him home.And after returning to Nagesh's house, Virat comes to Gudiya ji's house to take Sai.
Virat puts all Sai's belongings in the car and talks to Sai Gudiya ji.

Sai - Maa...aap dhyan rakhna apna !!
Mai aapse milne aati rhungi or jab bhi aalka mann kare aap Chavan Niwas aajana...

Gudiya ji - Ho...
Meri bachhi....
Apna or baaki sabka dhyan rakhna...
Or apne is maa ko bhul mat Jana....

Sai - Nhi bhulungi maa...

Sai hugs Gudiya ji and Gudiya ji also hugs Sai.
Gudiya ji kisses Sai on the forehead and takes her to the car and then Virat and Sai leave from there.
Then gudiya ji comes back home crying.
She returned home and took out a picture from a drawer inside the cupboard.That picture was of Gudiya ji's daughter Meenu.
Meenu looked exactly like Sai so Gudiya ji was able to forget all her sorrows with Sai for so long.
But now it is not possible, because Sai went back to her house.Gudiya ji puts the picture of her daughter on her forehead and starts crying.

Other side ----

Nagesh returns home and Sai returns home after Nagesh, everyone is intoxicated with that happiness.Everyone welcomes Nagesh first and then Sai and enters the house.Some people in the house were very happy about Sai's return but some were very angry, but still they could not do anything.
After Sai gets home, everyone talks to her and asks about her health.

Sai tells everyone that she is totally fine and well.

Virat - Achha aap sabki baat ho gyi ho to mai Sai ko room me leke jaau !?
Thak gyi hogi !!

S bua - Haa haa...
Wo thaki hai ki tu use thakana chahta hai 😜😝

Virat - Kyaaaaaa.....buaaaa aap bhi...😳😳😳

Sai - 🙊🙊

Everyone - 😂😂😂😂

Mohit - Are bua in dono ko chediye mat 😆😆
Jaane dijiye inhe

S bua - Haa haa jao or maze karo 🤪

Virat - H..haa 😳😁

Sai - Tauba tauba tauba 😶🙊

Virat - Sai chalo

Sai - Hmm

Samrat - Jaaaooo...😄😄

Sairat goes to their room and they are fresh.Then they both go down to dinner and they all have dinner together.
After dinner the two of them move into the room and after entering the room Virat closes the door.

In room ------

Virat - Toh.....Dr. Sai
Aakher kaar aap apne ghar me , apne room me aa hi gyi...

Sai - Haa...
Or aaj bohot achha lag raha hai mujhe

Virat - Mujhe bhi....

There is an eyelock between the two of them.After a long time, the two of them got a chance to spend time together, to see each other again as before.
Virat notices that Sai's eyes filled with tears, she is crying happily.

Virat - Sai tum........

Before Virat could finish speaking, Sai hugged him tight and kept his head on his chest and started crying.Virat stands silently for a while and then starts caressing her with his hands on her head.

Virat - Sai...ab to ham sath hai na...
Ab mat ro...
Ham ab kabhi alag nhi honge....
Kabhi bhi nhi...

Sai - Wapas se hi gye toh !?

Virat - Nhi honge.....

Virat kisses Sai on the head.

Sai comes out of Virat's hug.And lets wipe away the tears of  Sai and Virat caress her cheeks with the fingers of  his hand.

Sai - Virat sir......

Virat - Shhhh....
Kuch mat bolo....
Aaj yeh din bas hamara hai...to ise enjoy karo....

______________________________________
Precap - 🌚🌝
Achha agar mai Sairat ❤️ Story continue Karu to koi problem hai kya ?? 😅😗

Answer ;
Aisa kiu bol rhi hu wo baad me bataungi