** CHAPTER - 54 **

Ise zara padho , phir niche jana --

Jin bhi logo ko emotional part pasand nhi , jo log soch rhe ho ki mujhe gaali doge , jo log Sairat ko ek dusre se dur hote hue nhi dekh sakte wo log Please is part ko naa padhe , kiuki yeh aapke umeed se bhi zada ajeeb hone wala hai...🙂🙃

Let's start -----

Gudiya ji - Achha sunn...
Tu jaa mandir , mai tere liye wo chiz lekar aati hu...

Sai - Ji....
Or haa aaj ke in modak ke liye shukriya maa...
Mujhe bohot achha laga...

Gudiya ji - Tujhe achha laga to mujhe bhi achha laga...

Gudiya ji caressed Sai by placing her hand on her head and Sai hugged Gudiya ji and placed her head on her chest.

Sai - Aap bohoooot achhi ho maa...
Mai bappa se prarthna karungi ki wo aapko aapki zindagi ki saari khushiya de...

Gudiya ji - Unhone to mujhe pahele hi de diya hai beta....

Sai - Kya !?

Gudiya ji - Khushiya !!!
Tere mere zindagi me aane ke baad jo khushi mujhe mili hai , uske baad mujhe aur kuch bhi nhi chahiye....
Kuch bhi nhi....
Bas tu apne parivar ko leke hamesha khush rah....(:

Sai - (:

Gudiya ji - Achha ab mai aati hu...
Tu jaa jaldi...

Sai - Haa...
Byee...

Gudiya ji - Byee...
Mai wo lekar hi aajati hu Chavan Niwas me...

Sai - Ho Maa...❤️

Gudiya ji - (:

Sai then goes to the street of the temple and Gudiya ji goes to the street of her house.
Sai arrives at the temple after a while and she sees that the Pandit of the temple is standing in front of the temple.Sai goes to him and gives him the items of puja, and Pandit gives Bappa's flowers and prasad to Sai.
It was late at night so after the puja the Pandit locked the door of the temple and everyone left.  

Sai - Puja to itni jaldi khatam ho gaya
Ghar wapas chali jau kya !!
Itni raat ko aise sunsaan jagah pe rahna shi bhi to nhi hoga
Aas paas kisika ghar bhi nhi hai...
Lekin Virat sir agar aagye to , phir mujhe yaha dhundte rahenge...
Phir mujhe daant padegi...
Rahne do...
Virat sir aajaye phir jaungi unke sath
Tabtak mai.....us taraf ke talab ke paas jaati hu....

Sai goes to the pond located a little far from the temple.The temple was in a vacant lot, with no settlements around, so the place seemed quiet at night.
The sound of crickets can be heard from all around.The light of the moon was falling on the water of the pond.All around seemed magical.
In the midst of so much darkness, Sai moved fearlessly and silently, waiting for the arrival of her Virat sir.
She was waiting for him whom she loved the most after her father, her friend, her guardian, her husband, her love, her everything.

She stands near the pond and thinks of the day when Sai and Virat came together to worship at this temple after their marriage and went down to this pond together.
Sai reminisces and smiles.

Sai - Areh !!
Mai to bhool hi gyi thi...mujhe Virat sir se wo Payal wapas lena hai...
Ghar jaake wapas le lungi....
Kitne pyaar se diya tha unhone...
Lekin yeh Virat sir kaha rah gye...
Mai or kabtak intazar karu un...............

Before Sai could finish speaking, she was hit hard on the back, and because of that push, she could not handle her and fell into the water of the pond in front of her, because she was standing on the very edge of the pond.

Sai's bag, Pooja's flower, Prasad all fell to the ground and some fell into the water.

As soon as Sai's body fell into the water there was a loud noise and the water of the whole pond shook.
Sai kept throwing hands and feet, because she did not know how to swim.