CHAPTER - 21

Virat - Kya hua tumhe ??

Sai - Aap ho !!!!
Mujhe laga....

Virat - Kya laga ??

Sai - N..nhi kuch nhi...

Virat - Saiii !!
Mai janta hu...tumhe yehi laga na ki yaha Mai nhi balki wo joker tha...

Sai - .......

Virat - Tum idhar aao....

Virat hold Sai's hand and led her towards the bed and placed her on the bed.

Virat - Ab batao kya hua hai ??

Sai - K..kuch nhi....

Virat - Phise jhooth....

Sai - .....

Virat - Bolo bhi...

Sai - Wo...jabse mele se aayi hu na ajeb si feeling ho rhi hai...

Virat - Aisa lag raha hai na ki wo joker tumhare aas paas hai...

Sai - Hmm...

Virat - Lekin dekho idhar koi bhi nhi sivay ham dono k....

Sai - Wo to mujhe bhi pata hai lekin phir bhi....dar lag raha hai....

Virat - Daro mat..mai hu na...

Sai - Hmm...

Virat - Chalo ab so jao...bohot raat ho gyi hai na....

Sai - Hmm....

Sai and Virat lie down next to each other, and they say nothing to each other, thinking of the sweet memories of the evening.
The time they spent together today, went to so many shops, bought so many things, ate so much food, had so much fun, made so many memories....These were not to be forgotten.
They were wondering where each other was without knowing each other.A different smile appeared on the corners of their lips.They suddenly look at each other....

Their eyes seem to be fixed on each other.They can't take their eyes off each other.
They go into a trance.
They had no idea what was going on in the outside world.

Suddenly Virat moves towards Sai, he may not even know that he is moving towards Sai or he probably couldn't stop himself . Sai don't stop Virat.
Virat Sai keeps coming closer.

Virat and Sai were lying back on top of each other, Virat slowly approached Sai and placed his right hand on Sai's waist.Virat and Sai could feel each other's hot breath.
Virat grabbed Sai's waist and pulled her towards himself.
Sai moves closer to Virat and grabs Virat's t-shirt.
The two of them smiled and they continued to look at each other's lips.At the end their lips merge with each other's lips.They kiss each other.
At first they kissed very slowly and lovingly but gradually their kiss became rough and wild.Because the hormones inside the body of both of them started working.
They became entangled with each other.Gradually they became intimate.

______________________________________
Precap - ....

Sorry , mereko time hi nhi milta isiliye nhi likh paa rhi hu 😩😩

Achha batao , ise or details me likhu ya nhi ??

Agar likha to kal nhi mai kuch din baad update karungi..