** CHAPTER - 56 **

****

20 YEARS LATER

After Sai's death, everything in the house became empty.Virat didn't get married for the second time, he couldn't talk to any girl right now.
Virat's age has increased, he is now 46 years old.
Virat always clung to Sai's memory, her pictures, her books, her clothes were all neatly arranged, never letting anything separate from himself.

Pakhi - Whoever thinks that after Sai's death she will be able to own Virat, her idea goes wrong.
Virat never looked up at pakhi.

Gudiya ji - The woman who used to consider Sai as her daughter, she becomes lonely again and lives like before.
All the joys of her life are gone, and she no longer comes to CN.Sometimes Virat would come and visit her.

Everyone in the house grows older, time passes, some of Sai's memories stay at home and some memories are erased.

When Sai was alive she planted a rose tree outside CN. Today that rose tree has grown so much and lots of flowers are blooming in it, Virat now takes care of that rose tree because that too was a memory of Sai.
Before Sai's funeral, Virat left a flower of this rose tree in Sai's hand.

There was a beautiful picture of Sai in an empty space on the right side wall of CN's hall. Virat used to give a garland of flowers and burn incense sticks in that picture.

In these 20 years everything has changed.The way Sai handled the family, no one else could handle it.

Now Mohit and Karisma have a son and a daughter Mayank and Kashi , Pakhi has never been a mother.

In the morning Virat wakes up and sits up on the bed to wake up lazy.He looks around and His eyes fell on a large picture of his and Sai on the front wall of his bed.
Virat had a habit for a long time that he would wake up and see Sai, so he did not want to break that habit even after Sai's death.
So he puts a big picture of his and Sai on the front wall of his bed so that he can see her as soon as he wakes up.

Virat - Good morning Sai (:

He got out of bed and stood in front of the picture.

Virat - ........
Sai Joshi....Nhi.....Sai Virat Chavan....
Kal raat pata hai bohot achhi nind aayi....
Or kal raat maine tumko sapne me bhi dekha (;
Bhoothni lag rhi thi  ( he laughs )
.
.

Mazak kar raha tha...
Bohot pyaari lag rhi thi tum....
.
.
Abhi tum hoti to buddhi hoti haina.....

He laughs.............Then he cries.............

Virat - Aaj bhi bohot miss karta hu tumhe Sai...
Bohot zada miss karta hu...
Kaash ek aur baar tumhe dekh pata...
Apne saamne...wahi purani hasti muskurati hui Sai...

He sighed

Virat - Khair...
Aaj mujhe jaldi police station Jana hoga , zaruri kaam hai to....tumse raat ko aake baat karunga ok...

He kisses Sai's picture and then takes his shirt pant from the cupboard and goes to the washroom.
After a while he comes from the washroom and he goes downstairs.

Virat - Aai...
Mujhe aaj ek important kaam hai to mai jaldi jaa raha hu Police station....

He says in a very low voice.

Aai - Beta thoda sa to khaa le...

Virat - Nhi aai bhookh nhi hai , aap lunch pack kar dijiye...

Aai - Haa...