CHAPTER - 57

Virat sits on the floor and cries.
A nice smell wafts with the air coming from outside.

Virat - Sai....
Kiu chodke gyi mujhe...
Mere sath rahti to kya ho jata....
.
.
Tumhe yaad hai , jab barish hoti thi ya zor se hawa bahti thi tab tum kitni khush hoti thi.....lekin aaj khush hone ke liye tum kiu nhi ho mere paas !!!
Or kitne din sambhalu mai khud ko....

His time was spent there.
He doesn't eat anything properly, and turns off the lights in the room and lies down and cries.
Even in the dark, Sai's picture seemed to glow, as some light from outside was coming into the room.
It started raining outside, and the sound of a very thin flute came from far away. It was as if someone had called for rain using Raag Megh.
Everything is so beautiful but Virat's heart is not calm, he needed Sai.

But how will she come, she is no more.
But I have heard that if any wish of someone remains unfulfilled then he / she gets REBIRTH.
Sai's desire to keep her family united, Sai's desire to be with them remained unfulfilled, that means.......

                          NEXT DAY

In a distant city, which is quite far from Nagpur, a girl lives.
The girl is very simple, but an actress.People all over the city are fascinated by her.
Stunningly beautiful.
She has a tender heart.
The girl is only 20 years old.
Her temperament, character is very good.
Ayesha - the only daughter of hr parents, is the jewel in their eyes.
They do not want to take their daughter Ayesha out of sight for a moment, even if her father occasionally releases her , Her mother never lets her go.

Mammy - Babyyyy.....
Rukooo.....

Ayesha - Mammy aap please 2 minute ke liye mujhe akela chod dijiye...
Please....

Mammy - Are babyyy tum samajhti kiu nhi ho....tum ek star ho...
Or stars ko aise sabke saamne baar baar Jana Shobha nhi deta....

Ayesha - Mammy please....
Sabke saamne naa jaake agar attitude dikhati rhi na to aapka yeh star tuta hua star banke rag jaygi....

Mammy - Chup !!
Mujhe kuch nhi sunna...
Chup chap aao idhar...

Papa - Oho jaane do na use....

Mammy - Nhi...mai meri baby ko kahi nhi jaane dungi...

Ayesha - Dhatt !!!

Ayesha's mother grabbed Ayesha's hand, and dragged her and put her in the car, and the car took them all straight to their home from Airport.

Mammy - Serial ka shoot khatam , serial bhi khatam
Ab tum Occasionally ghar se niklogi samjhi !!

Ayesha - Mammyyyy...

Mammy - Mai kuch nhi sunungi....
Maine bol Diya to bas bol diya....

Ayesha - Dhutt Dhuttt !!

They all go back home.After going home, Ayesha went to the room and jumped on the bed.
She was very tired so she fell asleep for a while, and woke up at evening.
Ayesha woke up and sat watching TV with her father.

Papa - Are meri bachhi uth gyi...

Ayesha - Haa...

Papa - Baitho...