CHAPTER - 9 ( 🌚🤏 )

Sai - Virat sir boliye na tab aap kya bol rhe the

Virat - chodo na yaar Sai , kyu janna hai tumhe wo sab ??

Sai - Are aapke baat aadhi adhuri rakhne ki wajah se mere pet mei gudgud ho rahi hai

Virat - 😂😂😂

Sai - Dekhiye aap bataiye warna....

Virat - Varna , varna kya karogi tum marogi mujhe , pitogi mujhe ?
Kya karogi bandh kar rkhogi mujhe ??
😂😂😂

Sai - Mai...mai aapko gudgudi karungi...

Virat - Sai nhi Sai tum aisa kuch nhi karogi , Sai.....he he he he he he , hi hi hi hi hi hi , ha ha ha ha ha ha are chodo Sai , ayee Sai he he 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😬😬😤🤣😂🤣😂😬😫😫😫😂🤣

Sai - Kiu haa ab kiu....

Virat - Dekho....t...tum shi...nhi kar....rhi ho yeh....😂🤣😂🤣😬😬😂🤣🥺🥺😂🤣😫😫😂🤣
Tum...ruko..mai abhi tumhe....sabak sikhata....hu.....

( Comfortable na ho to mat padna 👇
Phir Sairat k dialogues k jagah se pado)

Sai continues to tickle Virat, so Virat grabs Sai with his hands from both sides of her waist and they both fall on the bed unable to handle the tug.Virat fell on top of Sai, the lips of the two of them touching each other for a sudden fall.They look at each other in amazement and get lost in each other's eyes.Virat was holding Sai's waist with both his hands and Sai's right hand was on Virat's chest and her left hand was on Virat's back. They were holding each other.
The two of them had hot breaths on each other's faces, they were feeling each other, they were feeling each other's breath.Virat lost in the beauty of Sai.Virat can't control himself, he starts moving towards Sai's lips.Virat was massaging Sai's waist with his right hand, Sai felt it but didn't say anything because she liked his touch.
Virat starts to move towards Sai's lips, starts to move further, more......
At the end Sai and Virat's lips meet each other. Virat rubs his own lips with Sai's lips.The tongues of the two of them did not match with each other, they only touched each other's lips through their lips.
They were kissing Sai's lips lightly and their light voice could be heard.Sai feels Butterflies in her stomach because it was the first time in her life, the first time she shared her lips with opposite gender's lips.
He never heard any harsh words from Virat because he liked it a little.Because Virat was very handsome and a good hearted person and today Virat was kissing Sai.
She felt more pleasure.....
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Virat's hands were moving and pressing on Sai's bare waist.And on the other hand Virat was kissing Sai's lips.Soon Virat started licking Sai's lips but Sai still did not open her lips.
While licking and licking Virat Sai's lips, he suddenly bit her lower lip and Sai opened her mouth and he entered inside Sai's mouth.Soon their kiss turns into a passionate kiss, it is the first passionate kiss of their life.They enjoy it very much.
They continue to kiss for about 15 minutes.Virat and Sai feel each other inside their mouths, they feel the touch of their soft, smooth lips.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
They break their kisses after 15 minutes, and stare at each other in amazement, and then slowly their eyes take on a loving look.Sai feels shy, and she gently pushes Virat away from her and gets out of bed, but Virat grabs her hand and pulls her back to him.

Virat were sitting now.Sai fell on Virat's lap...The two of them were sitting, so they went to Sai's chest and touched Virat's lips, Virat kissed her chest gently and grabbed Sai's waist with both hands.
Sai was feeling very shy.

Sai - K..kya kar rhe hai....

Virat - Tumhe samajh nhi aaraha mai kya kar raha hu...

Sai - Haa..mera matlab nhi....matlab mai wo....

Virat - Mai batau kya kar raha hu ??

Sai - N..nhi mai...mai aati hu abhi aap chodiye...

Sai got up again but Virat grabbed her by the waist and put her in his lap.

Virat - Offho Saiiii , abhi niche koi kaam nhi hai..tumhara....
Chup chap baitho idhar....

Sai - ......

Virat - Ach......

Knock -----

Aai - Godu....Sai...
Darvaza khol.....

Virat - Are aai ko bhi abhi aana tha

Sai - Are...aisa nhi kahte...
Chodiye ab mujhe....

Virat - Ha ha , jaao
Or kar hi kya sakta hu....

Sai - hmm

Virat leaves Sai and Sai goes and opens the door and Aai enters their room.

Aai - Sai , Godu abhi niche chal Vahini sabko bula rhi hai....

Virat - Kiu kya hua aai ??

Aai - Unhe kuch baat karni hai sabse , chal jaldi der ho gyi to phir wo daant lagayengi...

Sai - Ji chaliye....

The three of them go downstairs and within a few minutes of them coming down there Mohit and Karisma also came.

B kaku - Aagye sab....

Everyone - Ji...

B kaku - Mujhe ek bohot zaruri baat karni thi....or wo baat mai Patralekha , Karishma or Sai se kahni hai...

Pakhi - Ji badi mami bataiye...

B kaku - Kal Puja k liye ham sab mandir jaa rhe hai....

Karishma - Konsi mandir me kaku ??

B kaku - Paas Wale bappa k mandir me...
Kal tum tino jodo k liye ham Puja karwana chahte hai taaki tum tino jodo k zindagi me khushiya bhar jay...

Sai (in mind) - Kaku mujhe apnane lagi hai kya....

B kaku - Kal subah subah tino uth Jana or taiyar ho jana....der nhi honi chahiye....

Sai , Karishma , Pakhi - Jii kaku...

B kaku - Hmm , ab sab apne apne kaam pe jaa sakte hai...

Everyone - Ho...

Then everyone goes to work on their own.And then at night they all fall asleep early because they had to get up early the next day.

______________________________________
Precap - Puja.....

This pujo and this temple will become a memory in the future 🙂🙂🙂🙂