CHAPTER - 68

Ayesha was asleep but Virat was sitting next to her.

Virat - Ayesha tum kiu kar rhi ho aisa....
Ho kya gaya hai tumhe jo tum Pakhi pe itna gussa karti ho !!
Aaj to kuch zada hi ho gaya...
Tum Pakhi ko maarne jaa rhi thi !!

Although Asha was asleep, a drop of water fell from Ayesha's eyes.
Virat realized that Ayesha was sleeping and crying.
But he doesn't understand why she was doing it.

He thinks that the next morning he will ask Ayesha about it.
Just then Ayesha hugged him while she was sleeping.
Virat is a little shocked but he likes it.
And then he fell asleep next to her.

NEXT MORNING ----

Ayesha wakes up and she sees that Virat is sitting and sleeping and she is hugging Virat.
She leaves Virat at that moment and she gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom with new clothes from the cupboard.

She is dressed like Sai again.

But today she was very quiet, today you seem to be upset.

She got ready and woke Virat up.

Ayesha - Virat sir !!
Uthiye....
Aapko office bhi to jana hai...chaliye uthiye....

Virat - Sone do na Sai...
5 minute baad uthunga....

Ayesha - Are uthiye ab !!
Warna der ho jaygi.....

Virat - Hmmm...thodi der bas....

Ayesha - Virat sir aap uth rhe hai ki nhi !!!

Virat - Dhamki kiu de rhi ho !!!

Ayesha - Aap uthiye...

Virat - Uffff !!

It says Virat hold Ayesha's hand and pulls her towards him, causing Ayesha to fall on Virat's chest.
Ayesha is surprised.
Among them is an eyelock of 5 minutes

Virat - Sai maine tumhe bola tha na ki m...........

He suddenly remembered that Seto had died many years ago.This is Ayesha, even if she behaves like Sai, she is Ayesha.And this fact will not change.

As soon as he remembered, Virat got up and Ayesha moved away from Virat and sat a little away from him.

Virat - S..sorry wo mai...wo....

Ayesha ( In mind ) - Virat sir ne shayad sachmuch me samajh liya tha ki mai Sai hu...
Beshare ko jab pata chalega ki mai natak kar rhi thi tab kitna dukh hoga unhe.....

( To Virat ) - Arre Virat sir....
A..aise sorry bolne ki kya baat hai !!
Aapki hi to patni hu na mai....

Virat - ........

Ayesha - A..achha ab aap jaake fresh ho jaiye... office bhi to jana hai na aapko !!

Virat - Hmm...

Ayesha - Mai breakfast banati hu...aap fresh hoke niche aajaiye...

Virat - Hmm...

Then Virat goes to the washroom and Ayesha goes downstairs to make breakfast.

When breakfast is made, Virat eats breakfast and then goes out to work.
Virat is not asked anything about last night to Ayesha.

Today, everyone is a little surprised to see Ayesha suddenly so quiet.But Ayesha's parents knew that Ayesha was a little grumpy so they didn't want to ask her anything else.
Nobody asks her anything.

Ayesha's sudden silence was the effect of last night.

Suddenly the calling bell rang.
All eyes are on the door.

Karishma - Mai dekhti hu...

Karishma goes and opens the door, and she sees a man standing there selling coconuts.

Man - Beti Nariyal logi !?

Karishma - Kaku Nariyal chahiye !?

B kaku - Haa le....

Karishma - De dijiye...

Man - Thik hai beta !!

The man takes three coconuts out of his bag and gives them to Karisma and Karisma gives him money and then the man leaves.
Karishma comes to hall with the coconuts.

Karishma - Kaku ab kya karu Inka !?

B kaku - Patralekha !!

Pakhi - Ji...

B kaku - Yeh nariyal lo...or inhe dho lo....
Shaam ko inse kuch mithaiya bana lena...

Patralekha - Ji badi mami !!

Pakhi goes to the kitchen with those coconuts.
Ayesha was in the kitchen at that time.
Pakhi takes a bucket of water and starts washing the coconuts one by one by dipping them in that bucket of water.

Pakhi was a little scared to see Ayesha and was a little away from her.

Ayesha was watching that work of Pakhi.
She saw how the pakhi was dipping the coconuts.

It makes her feel very strange.

She could see that every time the pakhi dipped the coconuts in the water, the coconuts floated on the water by themselves.

After dipping the coconuts in the water for a while, the pakhi suddenly came out of the kitchen.

Ayesha was still looking at those coconuts.She goes to the bucket and sits on the ground.She took three coconuts from the bucket and placed them on the ground.
Then she took one of the three coconuts in her hand and from a little higher she threw the coconut into the bucket of water.

As a result of the coconut falling into the bucket of water, the water from the bucket spills out of the bucket and falls to the ground.

Ayesha slipped away.But she comes back to the bucket and she sees that the coconut is floating on the water again.

She repeatedly tried to dip the coconut into the bucket with her hand but in the end the coconut floated on the water again.

It reminded her a lot.
That's how Pakhi drowned her and how she kept trying to float again and again and then how the Pakhi drowned her again.
She had no recollection of these, but suddenly she remembered them all.

Ayesha tries to push the coconut towards the water again, but in the end coconut floats on the water again and again.

As a result, Ayesha remembers absolutely everything.

She had known for a long time tha Pakhi had killed Sai, but she did not know how Pakhi had killed Sai.
That's what she found out today.

Her heart breaks, her bones freeze, she's scared, she's sick, she feels dizzy.

She sees some scenes in front of her eyes where she sees Pakhi drowning Sai.

A few days ago at night she had such a dream, she understands why that dream came to her.
She cried.
She screamed.

Ayesha - Virat sir !!!!!!!

And then she loses her consciousness.

Suddenly hearing a loud scream, everyone in the house rushed to the kitchen and saw that Ayesha was lying unconscious on the ground.

Mohit picked her up and took her to Virat's room and laid her on the bed.

Everyone understands that Ayesha was muttering unconsciously, but no one understands what she was saying.
Aai calls Virat and he returns home immediately as Virat has less work to do.
Virat hurries back to his room and sits next to Ayesha.Virat asks everyone what happened, why it happened.But no one can say exactly what happened, Because no one knew what happened to Ayesha.
Only Ayesh knew what had happened to her.

So everyone is waiting for her consciousness to return.
And they call doctors.
Everyone gets a little relief when the doctor comes and checks up.
The doctor said it was normal, it could be due to excess stress.

______________________________________
Precap - Pata nhi 🙄🙄