CHAPTER - 34

In the house of the pulkit all the rules and regulations are followed and the marriage of the pulkit and the devi takes place and they are married with all the witnesses.There was no end to their joy.Because when they got married before, their marriage was not in front of everyone, so the two of them were separated.No one will be able to separate them now because they got married with all the witnesses.Their love affair has formed a relationship and now everyone is forced to accept that relationship because they are married.
Now no one from CN can separate them, no one can do anything.
This was the happiest thing for them.

But as time went on, the tension between Sai, Samrat, Mohit and Shivani bua increased.Because they were getting one call after another from CN but they couldn't even receive it.

Sai - Bua ji Virat sir ka baar baar call aaraha hai....kya karu kuch samajh nhi aaraha...
Mujhe ab Darr sa lag raha hai
Ghar jaake bas koi bawal na ho

S bua - Darr to mujhe bhi lag raha hai Sai....
Par darrna nhi hai...kuch nhi hoga...
Jo shi hai ham wo hi kar rhe hai....
Agar kisine bhi pucha ki yeh sab hamne kiu kiya to ham bhi batayenge sach....

Sai - Haa...par koi problem ho gaya to ??

Samrat - Jo kuch bhi hoga ham sab sath me milke face karenge....
Kuch bhi hua to sath me shenge...
Kiuki ham jaante hai ki ham jo kar rhe hai wo galat nhi hai....
Ham shi kar rhe hai...

Mohit - Haaa....
Kuch bhi galat nhi hoga...
Or agar hua bhi to sath rhenge to sab shi hoga...
Abhi Tai ki shadi ko enjoy karo bass...

Sai - Hmm....

The four of them enjoyed Devi tai's marriage to Jake but still all four of them were scared.

Devi and Pulkit's marriage was consummated very soon.The two of them bowed down and took blessings from everyone, everyone present there liked Devi very much. 
The wedding ceremony ends at 08:50 pm. But there were still a lot of rules left but the four of them didn't wait for it, they told everyone to get out of there.

They don't get a car out of there and they can't book a cab there at night.So the four of them were walking home on the empty road.It takes them longer to walk home.But they had no other choice.
It was about 09:30 pm to return home.Few people were on the streets at that time
They go and stand in front of the CN and they see that the door of the house is closed.But the other day the door of the house is open at that time.
The four of them got scared.

Shivani bua boldly goes to the door of the house and knocks on the door.No one comes for a while.She knocks again, then they realize that someone is coming towards the door to open it.

Then the door slowly opened.
Karishma comes and opens the door.
And they see that everyone inside the house is in one place.
Sai's eyes fell first on his Bade kaka Nagesh, the owner of CN.
She sees that his eyes are full of anger.
It's something she never seen in him.
Then his eyes fell on Virat, his eyes were filled with pain and anger. They went to enter the house but before they could enter Nagesh kaka welcomed them and he said -

N kaka -

______________________________________
Precap - Dhamaka....😄😄
Ya phir shayad meri gardan 🤣🤣

Yaar uparwale se prarthna karo taki mai thik tarah se zinda rhu...😗😙