CHAPTER - 27

Sairat hugged each other for a long time, all around was silent.Virat broke the silence.

Virat - Sai...ab niche chale

Sai - Hmm...chaliye..

The two of them came out of the roof, locked the roof door and went downstairs and entered their room and locked the door of the room.Suddenly Virat's eyes fell on the dress that Sai had left on the sofa in the room when she left the room.

Virat - Sai !!

Sai - Hmm

Virat - Is dress ka kya kare phir ??

Sai - .......
.
.
.
Mai pahen k aau ??

Virat looks at Sai....

Virat - Tum ??
Use pahnogi ??

Sai - Ek or baar koushish karke dekhti hu..

Virat - ........

Sai - Pahnu ??

Virat - Jao !!

Sai - Ok

Sai goes to the washroom again with that dress and she wears that dress and somehow comes out of the washroom.She still felt uncomfortable but still she managed and stood in front of Virat.Virat is fascinated to see her again and keeps looking at her.Then Virat extends his right hand towards Sai, Sai hold Virat's hand with her left hand and Virat gently pulls Sai towards the bed.

[ Halka sa 18 + wala scene hai idhar problem ho to skip kar jao or "NEXT MORNING" se padhna shuru karo ]

Virat brings Sai to the bed and sits in front of him and starts playing with the hair that has left her waist.
Sometimes he would move his index finger from her forehead to her cheek to her chin, sometimes he would move towards Sai and kiss her neck and make her feel weak.

Sai's dress was black and slipless. Virat gently removes the straps of her dress from Sai's shoulders, kisses her wetly on the shoulder and bites and then fixes the spot with his tongue.

Sometimes Sai moans softly in pain but Virat disappears Sai's moan , and continuea his work.Sai was getting enough pleasure in it and sometimes the moans coming out of Sai's mouth were very much liked by Virat.

After kissing Sai's whole shoulder, her neck, her ears, her collarbone, her cheeks, her forehead, her hands all these places, Virat's eyes finally fell on Sai's lips.Eventually he slowly moves towards Sai's lips and kisses her softly, slowly they both lie down on the bed and then after their romance continues for a while they fall asleep hugging each other.

NEXT MORNING ----

The next morning they wake up and then have a fresh breakfast and then they leave the hotel and visit several places in Ooty.

This way they spend a whole week and the two of them have a lot of fun in the ooty, travel all over the place, eat a lot, buy a lot of things for the family members.They make a lot of memories, a lot of pictures of them in this honeymoon.
After a full week's journey, they returned to Nagpur.

Back in Nagpur, the two enter the house and then they give their gifts to everyone.Everyone is very happy, because the things they brought from Ooty could not be found in Nagpur.

B kaku - Virat !!
Tu jo yeh sab lakar aaya hai bohot achha hai lekin ek baat bata ki is ek hafte me is Sai ne tujhe disturb to nhi kiya , tu apna kaam thik se kar to paya na ??

Virat - Yeh kaisi baate kar rhi hai kaku , Sai kiu mujhe disturb karegi
Or haa mai.....

Pakhi - Mujhe to pakka pata hai ki is ladki ne Virat ko uska kaam nhi karne diya hoga....jaise wo yaha Virat ko tang karti thi wese hi waha bhi kiya hoga bas Virat apne patni ko bachane k liye kuch bol nhi Raha , haina Virat !!!

Virat - Jis chiz k baare me tum nhi jaanti us chiz k baare me tum baat hi kiu karti ho Pakhi !!!
Maine tumhe kaha ki Sai ne mujhe disturb kiya !!

Pakhi - Isme kahne wali kya baat hai yeh to sab jante hai

Virat - Sai mujhe disturb nhi karti...
Mujhe jo sabse zada disturb karti hai wo ho sirf tum....

Pakhi - .......

Virat - Har baar bas Sai ko taane marti ho uski beizzati karti ho or is tarah tum mujhe disturb karti ho Pakhi
To agar tumhe mujhko thodi si bhi shanti deni hai na to tum Sai ko yeh sab sunana band karo or jis chiz k baare me tumhe pata nhi hota us chiz k baare me baat karna band karo...

Pakhi - Virat t....

Samrat - Patralekha chup !!!!

Pakhi - .......

N kaka - Virat tum chodo use

Pakhi - Bade kaka !!!

N kaka - Patralekha !!!
Sai , tum , Karishma sab meri beti jaisi hi hai....
Lekin tum apna yeh jagah apne hatho se kho mat...
Kiuki rishte me Sai Karishma se badi hai par umar me to choti hai isiliye Sai meri sabse choti beti hai...pahele bhi bola tha aaj bhi bol raha hu...
Meri betiyo ki koi beizzati kare yeh mai hargis bardaasht nhi karunga or agar meri ek beti mere dusre beti ki beizzati kare tab to bilkul nhi....
To tum Sai ko bewajah sunana band karo Patralekha....
Agar aisa na hua to mai chup nhi baithunga !!!

B kaku - Nagesh ji aap shant ho jaiye...

N kaka - ...............
.
.
.
.

Achha Sai yeh batao ki Virat ne waha pe achhe se ghumaya na , har wakt kaam me nhi raha na wo ??
Agar aisa hai to bata do phir mai wapas ek hafte k liye bhej dunga tum dono ko

Sai - 😛😛
Nhi nhi kaka waha wo achhe se hi rhe or ghume bhi....

N kaka - Phir thik hai...😄😄

Sairat - 😄😄

Aai - Achha !! Ham sabke liye tum dono itna kuch laaye wo bhi itna Sundar...uske liye shukriya ❤️

Sairat - Mention not

Aai - 😁😆

After talking to everyone, Sirat goes to room and then they fresh and eat food and rest for some time.

______________________________________
Precap - Tumhari taang
Jo mai tod dungi....🙂🙃😁😂🤣
Har baar yeh precap ka hona zaruri hai !!! Jo har baar dekhne aajate ho !!

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next part - WEDNESDAY

🌹🌹 HAPPY ROSE DAY 🌹🌹

Yeh saare sore tum logo k liye meri taraf seeee....🤗🤗

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹