CHAPTER - 25

They reach Ooty in about 4 - 5 hours and they get off the plane, book a cab and go straight to the hotel.Sai was very happy to see the view outside because Ooty is a very beautiful place.And Virat was very happy to see Sai happy, he was just sitting and looking at Sai.

In car ----

Sai - Virat sir kitna khubsurat hai yeh jagaaaaahhhh !!!!

Virat - Hai na !!!

Sai - Haa
Wese ham hotel kab tak pohchenge ??

Virat - Abhi kuch der me hi pohoch jayenge

Sai - Okkkk....

In no time they arrive at a hotel and they get off the cab to pick up all their belongings.Virat booked a room and then Sairat go to room.
Virat had booked a honeymoon sweet so they were given a very nicely arranged room.

Sai enters the room and is surprised because the room was so beautifully arranged

Sai - Hayeeeee !!!
Kitna khubsurat room haiiii !!!

Virat - Haa yeh to hona hi tha akher honeymoon sweet jo hai !!

Sai - Honeymoon sweet ??

Virat - Aree baiko ab ham honeymoon pe aaye hai to honeymoon sweet me hi rhenge na !!

Sai - Ohhh haaa....
Achha ek baat bataiye yeh din me honeymoon kon manata hai 😅😅

Virat - Din me koi honeymoon nhi dinme log "HONEYSUN" manate hai samazla...

Sai - jo bhi manate hai par inki mahnat to bekar gyi kiuki ham to aapka yeh "HONEYSUN" nhi mana rhe hai...

Virat - To kya hua !!!
Yeh jaisa hai wesa hi rahne do raat ko kaam aajayga 🌚🌚

Sai - Huhhh !! 😑😑

Virat - Kyaa ??

Sai - Kuch bhi nhi !!

Virat - Hmm....
Achha chalo saare saman nikal lo or fresh hokar aao....
Or phir rest kar lo shaam ko ghumne niklenge...okk....

Sai - Okk...

They take all their clothes out of the trolleybag and put them in the closet of the room and then they freshen up and have breakfast and relax for a while, and during the day they go nowhere.They decide to start traveling in the evening.

In the evening -------

Virat - Sai chalo ab ready ho jao hame nikalna bhi to hai

Sai - Haa....
Saari pahenelu kya ??

Virat - Pahno !!

Sai - Okkkk

Sai takes out a sari of her choice from the cupboard and goes to the washroom and gets ready.Virat was shocked to see her look.She looked very sexy.Her slender waist, her belly, her navel, her chest area, her collar bone, her jawline, her beauty were attracting Virat even more.