CHAPTER - 33

Next Morning -----

Virat wakes up the next morning and he sees Sai very comfortably resting her head on his chest and hugging him to sleep.
He smiles and puts his hand on Sai's shoulder to call her to wake up.
Sai opens her eyes and sees Virat and then smiles and closes her eyes again and falls asleep.
Seeing this action of Sai, he laughed and started calling more.

Virat - Saiiii utho ab dekho subah ho gyi hai or aaj Holi bhi to hai....bhooth nhi Banna kya !!
Utho utho....

Sai - Ummmm.....thodi der baad uthti hu na !!

Virat - Nhi nhi abhi utho...chalo !!
Utho Saiii !!

Sai - Offhooo !!

Virat - Utho...

Virat somehow woke Sai up and goes to the washroom and then Sai goes to the washroom to freshen up and both of them are fully ready to play Holi.

Sai was sitting in front of the mirror drying her hair when Virat came to her and stood behind her.

Virat - Saiiii

Sai - Haa boliye

Virat - Tumko tumhara gift nhi chahiye ??

Sai - Gift !!!
.
.
.
Ooooo guftttttt !!!
Kal raat wala ??? 😃😃

Virat - Haaa

Sai - Kaha hai dijiye

Saying this, Sai was about to get up from the chair but Virat sat her down again and he turned Sai's chair and turned Sai's back towards the mirror and sat her down.
He then kneels down and sits on the ground and pulls out a small bag from the pocket of his pants.Sai's enthusiasm continues to grow.

Sai - Kya laye hai aap ??

Virat - Abhi pata chal jayga...

Virat opens the chain of the bag and takes out a small box from the bag and when he opens the box he brings out a pair of gold Anklets.
From the design of the two anklets to the glitter they were strange and very beautiful.
Sai never had any attraction towards gold, silver etc. but she is happy to see this gift of Virat.
Virat takes that anklet and gently puts it on Sai's feet.Sai was a little shocked.

Virat - Marathi mulgi ke pair nupur ke alawa suna sa lagta hai na !!
Isiliye is saal ke Holi me mai tumhare liye yeh lekar aaya....
.
.
.
Tumhe pasand to aaya na ??

Sai - ......

Virat - Sai !!

Sai - Haa ??

Virat - Pasand aaya na tumhe yeh ??

Sai - Bohot zada !!
Thankyou so much....

Sai got down from the chair and sat on the ground and hugged Virat happily.
Virat is very happy.

Sai - Thankyou Thankyou Thankyouu thankyou sooooo muchh !!!

Virat - Most welcome baiko !!
Ab se yeh nupur hamesha pagenke rakhna thik hai !!

Sai - Ho....

Virat - Dekho to zara....
Aisa lag raha hai jaise ki yeh nupur tumhare pairo ke liye hi bahe hai...
Tum jaha se bhi chalogi wahi yeh sabko khabar karte rhenge tumhari
maujudgi ki....

Sai - Aapne yeh mujhe diya...
Jabtak yeh mere paas rhenge mai ise sambhal ke rakhungi...

Virat - Haa....(:
Okk ab chale niche ??

Sai - Haa chaliye...

Sai and Virat get up from the floor and as soon as they get up, Sai's anklets start ringing.Sai has a lot of fun and to make more noise she stands in one place and moves her legs to make more noise from the anklet.Seeing this action of Sai, Virat smiled at 440 volts.

Virat - Ekdam bachhi ho tum !! 😆

Sai - Jaanti hu !! 😎

Virat - Chalo 😄

Sai - Chaliye 😄

The two of them go downstairs together and go straight out of the house.As soon as Sai got there, the sound of Sai's anklet made everyone's attention go to Sai .Patralekha is very beautifully arranged, but the center of everyone's attention is Sai, so pakhi burns with violence.

Aai - Are Sai bada yeh Payal.....

Sai - Virat sir ne diye hai aai

Aai - Achhaaaaaa Viraaatttt ne diyaaa
😁😁

Sai - Ho aai 🤭

N kaka - Hayee kitne achhe lag rhe hai tere paao me yeh Payal....khup chan...

B kaku - Mast ha mast !!
Apne paise is ladki pe hi kharach kar tu Virat....ham to koi nhi hai na tere...

S kaku - Vahini jaane dijiye na !!
Kitne khubsurat payal to hai...

B kaku - Eii gappa bas !!!

N kaka - Tumko kya problem ho rhi hai Bhavani !!
Virat apne patni ke liye lekar aaya hai...tumhe kya !!

Virat - Kaku Sai patni hai meri...
Usne mai jitne chahe paise kharach karu !!!
Paise bhi mere , patni bhi meri...
Or aap logo ke liye bhi mai gifts Lata tha bhul mat jaiye yeh baat...

B kaku - .....

S bua - Bilkul shi kaha tune Viru...
Teri patni hai...paise bhi tere hi hai...
Tu jo chahe kar...kisi ki bhi sunne ki koi zarurat nhi hai...
Or Sai tu vahini ke baato ka bura mat manna ha !!

Sai - Nhi nhi maine bura nhi mana..🙂

Pakhi ( In mind ) - Yeh ladki !!!
Haar baar......haar baar yeh ladki kuch na kuch karke meri jagah chin leti hai
Karti kya hai yeh ladki aisa !!
Or yeh Virat har wakt iska chamcha bannke phirta rahta hai...
Are aisa kya hai is ladki me jo mujhme nhi hai !!!
Mai bhi to achhi dikhti hu....padhi likhi hu...Virat agar is Sai ko divorce deke mujhse shadi kar leta to aaj sab kuch kitna achha hota....
Kitna khubsurat hota....
Aaj us Sai ke jagah mai hoti...
Vurat ke paas....
Wo Payal meri hoti...Virat mera hota...
Lekin mere kismat me yeh likha hi nhi hai !!!
.
.
Koi baat nhi.....
Mujhe jo chahiye wo mujhe chinna achhe se aata hai...chahe wo kismat se hi kiu na chinna pare....
Virat sirf mera hai or mera hi rhega uske liye kaise bhi karke is ladki ko mujhe apne raste se hatana hoga !!
Kuch bhi karungi lekin Virat ko apne hath se jaane nhi dungi....

Virat - Achha ab aap sab chaliye Holi khelni hai na !!!

Everyone - Haaaaaa !!!!

Everyone goes to play Holi together.
Everyone has a lot of fun and in the meanwhile Sai, Mohit, Shivani bua and Samrat together discuss all the plans like last time.

Virat puts a lot of color on Sai, in a word, makes her a ghost.
Sai and Virat put a lot of color.All the younger members colour the feet of all the adults in the house.

[ Everything that happened on Sairat's first holi in the serial is here ]

Everyone's Holi Function is over, and then when everyone starts going back to their room, Sai, Mohit, Samrat and Shivani Bua took the opportunity and leave the house with Devi tai.
From there they went straight to the pulkit sir's house, where everything from the wedding pavilion was ready.

They were doing it with fear but they were very happy.
In no time they get there and Sai, Shivani Bua and Madhuri tai together decorate the devi tai very nicely and Pulkit sir is also ready.
Everything was so beautiful.Everyone was waiting to see the bride.
The most awaited were Pulkit and Devi.

On the other hand, everything was going very well, but on the other side, there was a commotion in CN because 5 members of the house were missing.
Sai, Samrat, Mohit, Shivani bua and Devi tai.
Everyone gets very worried and starts calling them but none of the four of them receives the call.No one at home believed in Sai, but as 4 others were missing, they did not understand what was really happening.

______________________________________
Precap - Dhamaka !!! 🙂🙃
Actually meri kidney....😂🤣