Chapter 8: More Excitement, More Connections

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry I know I said I'd have it up yesterday but I was still having some trouble. I hope ye enjoy at least.

I feel completely limp when I wake up and it's a wonderfully comfortable feeling made all the better by a great warmth on top of me. These mornings are the best...

Wait...

I drowsily look down at my chest and what do I find? Hestia peacefully sleeping on top of me, "So that's why I slept so good...YEAH RIGHT, NO WAY I'D BE THAT CHILL ABOUT IT!!!" I think.

In her sleep, Hestia moved up closer to my face and I can see her chest pressed against mine as she rests her head in the crook of my neck. Her warm breath sends chills down my spine, her long black hair is silky smooth, her soft creamy skin feels so warm against mine, and her softness is very firmly up against me now. I feel like my heart is going to explode, nothing in the world could have prepared me for this.

But it does feel really great, having such a pretty girl snuggling up against me like this. Just looking at her peaceful sleeping face makes my heart melt. Spending these past six months with Hestia has made me forget how lonely I was, always there for me, always so happy, and always lifts my spirits. The anime never did it justice as to how great a waifu she actually is and here I am with her sleeping on top of me. I take a quick look at my phone and see that it's only 7:45, well I've got time...might as well enjoy it. I gently wrap my arms around Hestia, my hands resting on her exposed back. Yeah...this is nice...

I lay there for what seemed like an eternity just enjoying Hestia's company. God, I can die happy now. It's all brought to an abrupt end when I get a text from Master Aita telling me that he's back for more training. I look back at Hestia's sleeping face and sigh, "all good things come to an end right?"

I slowly slip out from under her without waking her up and get my stuff on for the day. Before I leave I take one last look at Hestia, "I'm heading out now, sleep tight, Hestia."

As I leave I hear her say, "Oh Y/N, you big dummy..."

xxxxx

I focus my feelings on my surroundings, the attack could come at any moment and sure enough, I sense it. A small blaster comes from the bushes and I easily dodge it as well as the two blasts that follow. With how much I've developed my connection to the Force, I'm easily able to sense where the training drone is at as well as the others that are going to fire...now! I jump and twist away from the blasts like a gymnast and out of habit I shoot them both with webs, shorting them out. "Uhhh, oops," I say.

"you know the point of these exercises is not to attack right?" Master Aita says approaching from the sidelines.

"Yeah...I've spent so much time fighting monsters that attacking the attacker has become a reflex."

"That means you're on the right track then, using the Force to guide your actions is essential to being a Jedi. But remember, that not all conflicts can be solved by fighting."

"I know that much. All these guys that I've fought haven't warranted anything other than action."

"That may be true but that can also cause trouble for you if you don't plan your actions accordingly. With any conflict, search your feelings, lots of times there are multiple ways to end conflicts and there is more going on beneath the surface."

"He's right about that, I get so excited in fights sometimes that I don't think about anything else. If I keep that up it's going to get me in a lot of trouble one day and it could even lead to the dark side. I've gotta keep a clear head at all times, even when I'm having the time of my life."

"How's your combat skills with weapons coming along?" Master Aita asks.

"Hit or miss," I tell him, "I've picked up knife fighting pretty good but I can't seem to figure out any kind of style with a sword."