Chapter 19: The Not So Peaceful City Part 3

Y/N P.O.V.

Ryona crouches in front of me, "he's even cuter in person."

C-Cute?! Gahh, keep it together, Y/N these waifus are dangerous! Next Miyabi gets closer, "You knew we were there. How did you know when we were concealing our presence?"

"I've got a nose for danger," I say as I try to get up but I get another big shock from the bolas.

"Don't bother resisting, you'll only hurt yourself more. Somebody wants you taken out, but first, we have some questions," Miyabi says sternly.

"Of course they do..." I groan, "I should've known the Sleeping Wolves would hire somebody with more skill."

"The Sleeping Wolves huh?" Miyabi says before grinning, " Now I get it, you're the one who's been attacking them aren't you?"

"In the flesh," I say trying in vain to get up again. This time, I get an additional and even more powerful shock from Imu who is wielding her staff.

"Quit wasting your energy. Why did you do it?" Imu questions.

I huff as I lay back down, "...because I wanted to..." I grunt, "...I can't just sit around when I have the ability to stop them...but also..."

I grunt in pain as I try to get up again, the electricity wracking my body and the energy my body is taking in is starting to feel unstable. "...because I had a feeling...I needed to..." I continue, "...I can't explain it...I just knew it was really...important that I did it...gaahhh!!!"

the pain is immense and that energy building up has reached its peak. I see some of their eyes go wide as, a venom blast charges up in my hands but this time, all of the energy explodes out of my body.

 I see some of their eyes go wide as, a venom blast charges up in my hands but this time, all of the energy explodes out of my body

The bolas break off and the girls cry out in pain as the blast sends them flying. I huff and puff catching my breath after all of that...oh yeah...I just performed Miles Morales' ultimate move, that was awesome! But also...the girls' shinobi outfits are all torn and exposing them...

GOD DAMMIT, IT'S SENRAN KAGURA HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING?!?! Embarrassed as fuck, I turn away

GOD DAMMIT, IT'S SENRAN KAGURA HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING?!?! Embarrassed as fuck, I turn away. "I feel so...~tingly~" Ryona mutters clearly enjoying the sensation.