Chapter 20: Training Day

Y/N P.O.V.

What a day, I went from exploring the city to doing a drug bust to toppling a criminal empire. Holy shit, I never in my life could've imagined there'd be a point where I do something like that. From what I heard from Kiriya, most of the Sleeping Wolves have been apprehended including their boss who I found out is named Jaxon Bodhi (pretty badass name), and his right-hand man Asahi Shiota. Miyabi's team apprehended most of the members that were hiding out at their base. They discovered a huge tunnel network connecting their main base to all of their front businesses and getaway points. Miyabi's team wasn't able to catch all of the members that poured through the tunnels but the police are raiding all of these locations as we speak, they won't be roaming free for long. Apparently, many of the tunnels were already there having been used for the transportation of materials between construction sites back when the city first boomed so that construction crews didn't have to worry about redirecting traffic or causing accidents. That's how they were able to so easily disappear after committing crimes. There are also the cloaked transports that they use to transport illegal goods by air which apparently are meant only for military usage and illegal for civilians and general businesses to use.

Yeah, it's a complicated mess but the bottom line is the Sleeping Wolves have been busted and they won't be able to hurt people anymore. Now I'm at Hanzo Academy sitting in front of Kiriya and Daidoji who by the way is hella intimidating.

 Now I'm at Hanzo Academy sitting in front of Kiriya and Daidoji who by the way is hella intimidating

Rias, Akeno, and Asia are here with me as well. Why are they here you ask? Weeeell they might've seen the news reports of the Sleeping Wolves debacle and quickly connected the dots so they arrived at my location shortly after I was found by Team Hanzo. So yeah, Asia is healing my injuries while the shinobi ask questions. Team Hanzo is also here since they were also involved. They've been pretty quiet, I can sense that they seem to be in awe so it's probably more due to the fact that they're in the presence of the next head of the House of Gremory. Oh yeah, and Katsuragi is definitely giving off 'I really want to grope them' vibes when she looks at Rias and the others. Gods, adventurers, elves, demons, and now ninjas. Welcome to the world of anime where nothing makes any fucking sense. "We appreciate your cooperation Ms. Gremory," Kiriya says.

"No trouble at all, I've gotta make sure our Y/N doesn't get in any more trouble after all," Rias says rubbing my head with both of her hands, "Honestly, Y/N, look at you, all roughed up like this."

Rias turns back to Kiriya, "now then, you had some questions?"

"Yes, given what we know now, this shouldn't take long," Kiriya replies, "please tell us a little more about yourself. Your abilities don't match up with those of the Three Factions, which gives me the impression you're not an angel, fallen angel, or a devil."

"Hit the nail on the head," I say, "I'm actually an adventurer from Neo Orario."

This surprises the Hanzo girls, "Neo Orario? The home of the Gods?" Ikaruga asks.

"The one and only," I tell her, "I met Rias when they were visiting the planet and around that time I unlocked a new ability. I didn't have any idea how to use it so they invited me back here so they can teach me how to use it."