Chapter 15: The 15th Planet, Falia

Hey, y'all it's your author here. Just one small announcement before we get started, the story's rating will be changed to mature because coming up hopefully soon in the story will start to include lemons. I probably should've just done that from the beginning, that was stupid. Or maybe I should wait until lemons are actually added I'm not sure. Anyway, I hope ye enjoy.

For a room run by the Occult Research Club, it's not at all what I imagined; just a plain old study room with a few chairs and a couch. Then again this is just a temporary room while they stay on Arayna so I shouldn't expect too much. Anyway, I'm seated on one of said couches while Asia is healing the rest of my injuries. Koneko is sitting across from me eating a piece of candy and minding her own business. Everyone else is out of the room at the moment, the police arrived on the scene shortly after Rias' peerage finished off the fallen angel so my guess is that they're getting all of the details and sorting out what to do with the fallen angel now that he's been captured.

While Asia's healing me I'm fiddling with Hestia knife reflecting on the fight that just happened. I didn't have to use the knife much during the fight but when I did I held him off just fine. Still that got me thinking; I can handle fights with one knife but maybe I could be more effective if I use two. "Maybe I should consider learning to dual wield knives," I think as I spin the knife in my hand.

There's also the matter of me using Force Lightning, if that's truly what it was. I LOVE Force Lightning, it's one of the most badass Force powers ever and I would absolutely love to run with it but since it is a dark side power I need to tread carefully with it. I've felt the dark side many times during basic training and that always feels dangerous so I don't know how it's going to affect me when I use it more.

"All finished, Y/N," Asia says as her hands stop glowing.

I stand up and stretch every part of my body and I don't feel any pain anywhere, "I feel like I'm ready to go 20 more rounds. Thanks a bunch, Asia."

"No problem, I don't want to leave you injured when I can do something to help."

"That power's pretty amazing."

Asia looks away bashfully, "Oh it's nothing too special," she says.

"What do you mean? Most healing magic and potions aren't as good as what you just did, how could you not be special?" I say sincerely.

Asia looks at me surprised for a moment before giving me a cute smile, "He's right you know," Xenovia says behind us, "don't sell yourself short, Asia."

"My my, he's both strong and charming."

"Me? Charming?" I think with a deep blush as I turn to see Akeno and Rias entering the room along with the rest of the Occult Research Club. Akeno is giving me a sultry smile and a look I can't quite figure out.

"Sorry about the wait," Rias says as she sits across from me, "they ask a lot of questions."

"Oh, no worries it's not every day you come close to an international incident."

"That is true, we have you to thank for diffusing that so quickly. I admit I'm surprised, most adventurers don't bother with matters that don't involve monsters or money," Rias replies.

"Well I make it a point not to let nutjobs run loose in my city."

Rias giggles cutely, "With abilities like yours I'm sure you're quite an effective deterrent. I am curious about you; it seems there's more to your abilities than meets the eye."

"I would think she's talking about my Force abilities but...the way she's looking at me makes me think there's something else at play."

"I'm quite curious myself."